Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
QuackWacker08 said:
Ive noticed it to be slow at times but about 6pm thinks speed up and then all the old geezers go to bed so it slows down a good bit...
Old geezers? oh boy, you might have opened a can of worms on that one.
Texasduck....sometimes you can't keep up with the posts...hang in there.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
snafu is right. we go through periods of high and low traffic. it'll keep you pretty busy sometimes. others, it's a good time and read the many pages of previous information. especially in the forums you want to learn more about. (i.e. duck calling, ballistics, conservation, etc., etc., etc.)

·
Registered
171 Posts
My mama used to tell me that if you are bored then you are boring.

I never did believe her! I will put in some dancing bannana's for everyones enjoyment.

:getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Why a dancin Bannana!! Couldn't it be a dancin DUCK! or at least a dancin Girl!!!! :yes:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Hey guys where has texasduckblaster been I havn't seen him forever!!! :mrgreen:

Things are soooo SLOW here without him!!! :umm:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
And I never called ACE an idiot by the way. Well... in a sense anyway.
:mrgreen: Where in the heck is Stouff when you need him? I can't believe I just said that. Texasduck...just get to know us.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
You know i'm practicin for my cage fighting death match Napolean!!

Vote for Pedro!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.