Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
got a pair of top 2 way radios...I think my wife wants to find me....150 gift cert to Gander Mtn....thinking about a quad parka...gave my old cabelas outfit to my son..hes now in alaska hunting sea ducks....lucky bugger...to be young again

·
Registered
18 Posts
I didn't get a lot, but I have way more than a lot of folks, so i am ok with my gifts received - a little cash, a zip-up sweat jacket, and an auto tire inflater. My best gift was watching my ( just-turned ) 7-yr.old nephew open his gifts. His main one was the Honda 80 dirt bike he got. I gave him several gifts, but the one he seemed to lkie best was the Browning Jr. Duck Commander parka. Anyway, young folks and old folks are the real gifts of Christmas...

·
Registered
380 Posts
I got :salude: (my Home made Wines) just alittle to much and had to take a little nap after everyone left!

I didn't get anything under the Tree!

It does not upset me! I'd rather get NOTHING then a Bag of Socks or a Worthless Hat or something that is unrelated to hunting!

I did though put in my order with Mrs. Duck for Next year. A Ruger GP100 357. Now to see if she remembers!

We had an Open house here at our place today. This is the first year for it and will be done for years to come.

We had
My Father-in-law
my sister and her Boy friend
Wife's sister and husband
Our Good friends and their 2 boys.

We had a Blast, NO Present under the Tree could have been better then that!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Wader pants, shells, camo shirts, blaze orange coat for quail hunting, gortex bibs in shadow grass, enough cash to get my new project turkey gun, 1 million candle light power spotlight, g&h duck decoys, cordless drill, 66 piece drill bit set, 100 pc tool set.

There was some more stuff, but I just can't remember all of it.

I love it when brothers who hunt together buy each other Christmas presents.

Plus my little brother found a field with ducks, one with geese, and the ducks are flying over a nice spot to break ice on the way out to feed. We can usually pull a few down. Thankyou Santa.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
If you read the hunters wife...I can add a few things to it. Her daughters got me a blaze orange boony hat and the Blue collar comedy tour part 2. (DVD) "Git-r-done". Some kick ass gloves (advatage timber...the best) and a face/head mask heaty thing. When I put it on it made my head hot and it looked like I should kill terrorists with a MP-5. I did not get a MP-5...guess I will have to stick with my Sig P220.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
donell67 said:
sounds like you hit the jackpot there ks. :toofunny:
I did well.

Did I mention I also got a job working for Marais des Cygnes NWR in Kansas as a firefighter. That was the Christmas present I like most of all.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Didnt to bad guess i must have been doing something right with the misses ha ha. :laughing: :thumbsup:

I got that Bushnell binoculars/range finder in one, set of crastmen wrenchs, socketss, and all to gether $250 worth of gift cards to Bass Pro and The Academy

"Failing to Prepare is Preparing to Fail"[/quote]

·
Registered
183 Posts
I got a water proof 4 in 1 parka and a new shotgun and a pair of lacross hip waeghters but im still lookin for goose and duck decoys R WALMART here has put up all of the hunting stuff now and we have fishin stuff comin out

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
i got a foodsaver brand vacuum packer. something i really needed, but have managed to not buy. add to that a few boxes of shotgun shells and asome books to read during the off season and that about wraps up my christmas. the majority of the presents this year went to my unborn son. he made out like a bandit.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
i got a doz. hot buys, pair of orvis waders, lots of shells, knife, flashlight, 2 way radio, and camera phone... gotta put some of my Christmas money into a layout blind now :yes: plus a few other odds and ends

·
Registered
64 Posts
What a christmas!!! I got 6 herters model 92 goose decoys, a set of under armour pants and top, 4in1 goretex wading jacket, boot blankets, avery killerweed blind kit, and a SBE that my wife gave me early b/c I couldn't take it no more! :getdown:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.