Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 antennas meet on a roof, fall in love and get married, the ceremony wasnt much, but the reception was great

a dyslexic walks into a bra

a man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm, says give me a beer and 1 for the road.

a jumper cable walks into a bar, the bartender says "i'll serve you but dont start anything

yea, yea, i know , it's late , i'm at work, and i'm bored

· Registered
660 Posts
crewchief252 said:
2 antennas meet on a roof, fall in love and get married, the ceremony wasnt much, but the reception was great

a dyslexic walks into a bra

a man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm, says give me a beer and 1 for the road.

a jumper cable walks into a bar, the bartender says "i'll serve you but dont start anything

yea, yea, i know , it's late , i'm at work, and i'm bored
I thought I would add a couple to yours......

2 guys walk into a bar......the 3rd one ducks.

A guys walks into a bar with a seeing eye dog. He starts swinging the dog around in circles by the leash. The bartender asks "what are you doing?" The guy says i'm blind and I'm just looking around.

· Registered
309 Posts
:lol:

· Registered
923 Posts
wheres a pirate's favorite place to eat.

AARRR-BYS
:rolleyes:

· Registered
923 Posts
:lol: :rofl: yes i have heard of the angry pirate! she says arr ! arr !

· Registered
187 Posts
A horse walks into the bar and orders a drink. The bartender looks at him and says "Hey, why the long face?"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.