Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm coming to NJ Dec 20-29 to the Atlantic City area. I intend to bring my 16' garvey boat with 16 hp go devil. Ive got 50 diver decoys 25 teal, mallard/black. What's the word up there? I live in FL and we're not seeing much so far- some teal and some ringnecks. I am aware of Brigantine and will be near that area as well as Linwood. How restricted is the hunting at Brigantine? What's up with geese and brandt? Thanx

·
Registered
25 Posts
Its OK! Lot's of wary black ducks. All birds are here, color too! Warm though! Yesterday had two pintail drakes and one drake mallard stool and they are still here for you to shoot! :rofl: I missed as I was trying to let a friend new to duck hunting shoot and he is a bit slow on the draw! I tried to follow up but they took off like F-14's. Brigantine has a ramp (brand new) as well as Absecon. Here is a map of the closed area's near Brigantine. http://www.fws.gov/northeast/forsythe/Bird_Hunting.html
Click on units one and two as this is where you probably will be hunting.

Good luck and send a message if you want some further assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.