Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, as the newly appointed Southern Regional Director for the Vawfa. I'd like to share the opportinity to be involved with some of your friends,neighbors and fellow waterfowlers in Southside.

The Southern Boys are planning several workshops throughout the "off season" including a duck/goose calling clinics with instructions from one or more pro-staffers, seasoned waterfowlers and waterfowl guides. AND MUCH MORE Will also be helping out in other Vawfa events, projects, hunts and anywhere folks are talking about waterfowl hunting here in Va.

Always a spot in my blind for one more :thumbsup: Please contact me or check out our website.... www.vawfa.org

·
Registered
140 Posts
Cut first off i want to thank you for all you do for the duck/goose hunting community and especially the military guys around here like me and K9 have said before let us know if there is anything we can do we also got some flyboy (Air Force) buddies we hunt with that im sure would love to help out any way aslo, like i said just let us know! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dismalduck, I do cover your home waters. and we have members in your area. We are looking for ways to get together, improve our hunting experience and also give back to the sport in your back yard. Because I live in central Va. Chesterfield to be exact,one of our members is helping me in your area. If the Vawfa or "the southern boys" can be of service ,please post up or pm me, we want you and everyone in your area to feel together we can improve the sport of duck hunting here in Va. :thumbsup: Thanks for your interest :yes:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
No but seriously lookin foreward to a big year :thumbsup: Cut ....You know Im game brother anything...anytime ......anywhere!Gonna try to get Momma and the girls out to some of the family/kid friendly stuff! :yes:

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe we should think about doing a fishing tournament on Chesdin :eek: Biggest fish takes "de pot" :eek: :eek: Could make the prizes duck/goose related, also must have a kid in "de boat" What ya think :huh:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Cookie"the rookie& said:
See mm68 I told ya I wont no Yankee,Me and cuts neighbors :crazy:
Once again.........there goes the neighborhood :no:

BTW.......Cookie..............you might want to hit Kent up for a turkey, I know he killed something last year :rofl: .........just happened to be a new subspecies......the fanless gobbler :yes:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey Dismalduck,

I'm a fellow "Suffolkian" here. Give me a shout some time and maybe we can compare notes and perhaps talk about a hunt next season. If you're not a VAWFA member, you ought to consider joining. The guys really do a good job around the state. If we can get a few more members from this end of the state, we can really boost the presence of the organization and do some good ourselves. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If my memory serves me it was some kind of a ....waterbird, now where was that pic :huh: :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How does May sound :huh: Turkey will be winding down and it would be a great time to get after the fish :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
yeah i am trying to get my membership stuff straight! i definitely want to help just let me know what i can i do to help. i am fre most weekends til hunting season or until my wife has our first child in about 3 weeks. so just let me know if i can help. :smile:

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Had to be one of the ugliest turkey walking the planet, He truely did need killing :hammer: Look it up in the archives... last spring :wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts