Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Forum Members.
It came to my attention that I did something bad. I had put up a link to another forum (my own) and that is SPAMMING. At the time I had done this I was unaware that this was considered spamming. I guess as a state moderator I should have known this.

I want to publicly appologize especially to the sponsers and to my fellow members. I am awaiting my punishment for such acts so if you dont see my name and State Moderator after it or you dont see me anymore you know why.

Depest apologies
C Dubb

·
Registered
380 Posts
C_DUbb said:
Fellow Forum Members.

I am awaiting my punishment for such acts

Depest apologies
C Dubb
C Dubb,

I Personally think you have Recieved your Punishment , You Learned from it and have Apologiesed to Admin, Amin2, Admin3 and all the Moderators in the Moderators Forum and Now the Members of the Site.

I Personally Feel, you have seen the Errors of your ways and have learned from it.

Don't see why you would need punished any further! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
I Personally Feel, you have seen the Errors of your ways and have learned from it.

Don't see why you would need punished any further!
darn...well, i guess there won't be a need for any of this stuff.

*drags off a box full of chains, hot pokers, fire ants, and a looong salami stick. :eek: *

he he... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
waterfowlcalls,

you don't have to change your name. all you need to do is pony up the dough for a sponsorship. i would contact the admin group and see what the different levels and such are and contribute. this will show you good intentions here on this site.

no flame intended but..
why do you think you should be given free advertising? do you think because your a small time operation the rules don't apply to you? be realistic, you wouldn't get free advertising on the T.V. or radio? why do you think you deserve it here? the site costs $ to operate, etc. i know from personal experience. they have to pay their bills just like you do. you wouldn't want anyone taking money out of your pocket, would you???

this is a great site, i don't have to tell you that. if you didn't think so, you wouldn't be spending time here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
mallardhunter said:
You don't have to change your name. the terms and conditions say
Regular members using a commercial or business name and sponsors may not bad mouth or talk down a competitors product or service."
there you go,changed it to callmaker,and in my book this would not be spamming.so if it suit's your guy's (NEED'S)??????????????? PM me with :thumbsup: or :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
:thumbsdown: for WCBG

And Mallardhunter, you need to brush up on the T&Cs

From the terms and conditions--
Duck Hunting Chat does not allow the duplication of a company name or business name as a username. This allows protection from unnecessary Spam in the forums or the risk of any trademark implications. We do have the right to make changes or seek changes if necessary.

Businesses may not use the forum in any way to sell their products or services. Advertising inquiries may be forwarded to [email protected]--

Bottom line is that only a Sponsor can register under a business name.

Thus you need to check your your PMs.

Admin2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.