Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, for a while I was pretty upset that BAIKAL shut down and turned to spartan, because I couldn't get the MP153 like I had planned. It was the front runner on my list, and now it is again. I sure am excited. Does anyone have any info? There is nothing posted on their website. I saw it in the latest issue of DU. Looks pretty good. I can't see any major differences. For those of you who own the original, are the majority of the internal parts made of metal or plastic (trigger group, gas piston, and rings). I know that on a lot of cheaper shotguns(verona I know), they have cheaper made parts, and don't seem to be built to last. I also read that they will be producing this gun in a camo pattern.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Baikal is still in buisness. EAA had the import handle on on these firearms.
I purchesed one in December 2004 from a local dealer for $340 with the EAA stamp on the barrel. The dealer told me that Remington bought the import rights and will have their name stamp on the barrel and the price of the MP153 will increase considerably. Hope you find one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.