Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy...this split outta let some birds rest and hopefully bring some more green down. Finished out the weekend with a couple of limits, some mallets and gads...only had one teal but am headed to quitman after the break...keep me posted on the bird report up around the area please...numbers were weak early last week but hopefully they qill pick up...let me kno whats happeining out that way...

· Registered
82 Posts
hopefully some more of them quack heads will come on down before the december 11. It hasnt been to good around Quitman area so far but it will pick up before long and if not Iam going on a duck drive and chase them quackers down south to texas.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good, you headed cross that red river or what? I think we are going west for the weekend...see if we can't whack on um' for the third time out that way this year...but sure enough i'll be up in quitman on december 11...pigs, deer, and ducks(hopefully)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.