Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved to Yakima from Longview Washington to go to school at Perry Tech and I love to duck Hunt. I have Hunted at topenish NWR and some private land in Selah but the refuge is frozen over now and i dont want to over hunt my Land in Selah?
I'm not asking you to give away your honey hole but just maybe an idea of other pulic land opertunities thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Have you spoken to Chief Tomahawk?

There are a few good spots on the Yakima River there locally if you got a nice little jump shooting watercraft. I have floated it a few times and it is BLAST in my pontoon boat that I use for fishing. I sit forward and shoot comfortably from it.

I forget the access sites but they are in the gazetter if you read closely. Hope this helps

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Perry does HVAC, telecom, mechanic and graphic stuff I think along with some other stuff. The HVAC and instrumentation I think are the big ones.
I used to live in Selah until this summer then moved down to the tri cities. Take a drive to the tri cities and look around, lots more duck habitat!

Mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
'04? Geeze, I did graduate a ways before you --my daughter graduated in '04. Thanks for helping me to feel older! Fortunately I get to blame my aging eyesight for this mornings missed shots :thumbsup:
BTW, I just noticed I'm using a Perry Tech mouspad that one of my teens got a long time ago in one of their school mailings. If PTI is anything like this pad it should be good - we've used it for years.
shep

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.