Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all, I hope everyone had a good holiday and new year. I live in central MA and have been turkey hunting for about 5 years now. Just looking for other hunters who may want to head out this spring and bag some birds. I’m more of a Run and gun style of hunter and have shot birds in 3 NE states so far. This spring is like to do every state. Pretty ambitious I know but always looking for a challenge. I have access to private land in MA and own land in central Maine that holds birds year round. Get together on a few hunts or try for the NE Slam with me doesn’t matter just looking for fellow Turkey hunters.
*Not looking for anyone’s spots just good company in the turkey woods. Literally have everything for turkey hunting so if your new to the sport and want to get out that’s great too.

· Administrator
43,819 Posts
I was joking. You're in prime Lyme territory up there and I've found no thicker tick attack than Spring Turkey season.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Same here JambroseOutdoors, as long as you’re carful and keep up going to the doctor it’s all good. I’ll be getting after some birds this spring ticks or no ticks haha. And with this mild weather this “winter” they will be bad this spring.

· Registered
1,482 Posts
I absolutely love turkey hunting and have been trying to get Jambrose out for the past couple years. I only hunted twice last season as a result of a new puppy. I intend to hit the woods hard this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
73 Posts
I’ll be going out this spring and love company. I tagged out in MA last year and hunt a lot in NH, but very interested in checking out other states in the area, especially Maine. To be honest, I try to avoid MA as much as possible after the first week, the public lands in eastern MA are just downright dangerous some of the time and I know I can drive an extra 30 minutes to NH to avoid it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts