Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking to add an autoloader to my waterfowling arsenal .I have been to several gun shops in my area.I have handled numerous guns.The Stoeger and the Baikal are the 2 I have narrowed it down to .Would like to know if anyone has questions and or comments that would tip the scale one way or another.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just wanted to drop you a line to answer your ?. I purchased a stoeger
2000 in sept. I've fired over 20 boxes of shells thru it without one failure
or jam, I have nothing but praise for this shotgun. Hope this helps a little,
if you need anymore info feel free to ask... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Go with the Baikal. You can not beat the durability or the price, especially the price. $400 for one is worth it to me, I have one the adjustable gas operating system is really nice. It is simple to use. Their gas system is awesome it will take a 2-3/4" shell followed by a 3-1/2" shell followed by a 3" shell. That is what they advetise, I tried it and it did exactly that. It really sends the 3-1/2" shell ejections a long ways. I'm not a big fan of the benelli recoil operating system so I'm not a huge fan of the stoeger, but I have had great luck with the Baikal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.