Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE O DUCK HUNTING GOD, BRING THEM TO ME! I THINK IM GONNA TRY DITCHING WORK THIS WEDNESDAY AND GIVE A LOCAL REFUGE A SHOT. AM I ALONE OR WILL THIS "SICKNESS" BE RAMPANT THIS WEEK? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TSTRONG
IT LOOKS LIKE ITS TIME TO BUILD AN ARK CAUSE THE FORECAST HAS RAIN UNTIL NEXT TUESDAY.GOOD LUCK TO YOU.WHERE ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING ANYWAY?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I usually hunt mendota, but have been hunting Los Banos area. The only problem is 300 miles each way. I was drawn for wister for Jan 1st and had a really high #, I'm going to pass on that day. I'm going to hunt Banos or Mendota on the 2nd.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TSTRONG
I HUNTED MENDOTA ON THE 19TH FOR THE FIRST TIME. THE FOG WAS THICK AND I COULDN'T SEE JACK. WE TRIED THE FIRING LINE AT 12 WHICH WAS SUPPOPSED TO BE PASS SHOOTING, WHICH I'VE NEVER TRIED. I DIDN'T HAVE MUCH LUCK, MY FIRST GOOSE EGG :pissed: 300 MILES IS A LONG HAUL. ARE YOU FROM THE LA AREA?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hunted Wilderness Unlimited ranch today... 6 G.W. Teal and 1 Widge by 10:00 If I would have held out in the morning i would have shot more big ducks later, However I LOVE TEAL...........
Did you ever get an interview Tom? Keep me posted the clubs down here are GOING OFF

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Yea I had Bill call me a few times but I decided to search around and found that the other refuges in Calif are awesome. I travel a lot and get to do a lot of hunting during the week. I use to hunt the weekends a lot and ran into a lot of knuckleheads. Thanks anyways, good to hear your having a good run of the clubs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.