Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did I go duck hunting today?...NOOOOOOO... it was the first day of rabbit. The number of rabbits we saw (and never got a shot at.)Two. My dog flushed a woodcock (so that is good) that I shot behind and then missed again, leading it too much. The number of ducks I saw today sitting in different ponds while I drove around...90 or so. So the lesson I learned was; screw rabbits untill duck season is over. Lake (Erie) season opens Monday...(oops, I am going to forget to go to work) I bet a rabbit comes along and sits in my lap. Stupid lap rabbits.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like I said lake season is here...I learned my lesson...I will not let it happen again. Well maybe I will hit the fields around noon (if it is a nice day) to run the dog and then head back to the lake. Just over 12 hours before our lake season opens. I better call my boss and tell him I am sick for monday.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I know you guys where just kidding...I wrote that all in tongue in cheek anyway. I work in a shop and all we do all day is give each other a hard time all day every day. So i can take it. I hunt with the guys I work with and I was the only "duckless" one today. So tomorrow is going to be one long day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.