Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Preety good. But I'm not sure why a kiddie pool is in it... You may want to offer a good resolution option too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the replys. the kiddie pool is kind of a joke being it is called summer dreams and the robos are in a swimming pool. anyways. the original is much better (resolution), but I had to minimize it to fit it onto the site. I have another video here this is my very first one. goats.wmv

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I think we had someone post the fainting goats a while back! Were those your goats? Good footage on the duck hunting. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
pretty good pit!

i agree with trois. another thing i would do is edit the transitions a bit. i would just blend and fade the clips together instead of using the different swirls and rotating screens. hth!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
pretty sweet.... I'm gunna haft to get me one of them fainting goats. I'd have a great time with the nehibors... tie em up to there front porch, and when they open the door that sucker falls over like he's dead... ha I'd love to see their face.... Is that mean of me?

Mallyard

·
Registered
572 Posts
the first movie was very good I enjoyed i expecially the hunting sceens. Great job pit.

Now for the fainting goats......HOW THE HELL DO YOU TRAIN A GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am having a hard enough time training my Labrador Retriever to RETRIEVE let alone teaching her to faint. Goats must train alot easier or something lol. :toofunny: :toofunny:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.