Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys and gals do for fun in the summer? how do you get through the hot days? i mostly stay in during the day and do stuff in the evenings, fish walk with the family, watch movies practice calling. but i mostly go shooting. i shoot my .45 pistol in the evening. thats my favorite thing to do during the summer.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
az duckman, where do you trout fish? good luck with your lab!

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
I go to work :salude:

And then in the evenings I work on trucks. And ont Thursday evenings I shoot trap for a club.

Have fun Y'all!

-Stouff

·
Registered
18 Posts
had,

We usually fish the White Mountain lakes and streams. I caught a fat 24" brown trout from the Black River last Sept. on a black Rooster- Tail. That is my personal best!! As duck season gets closer, the scouting/fishing trips are a blast.

I'm pretty sure my pup will be ready to get some ducks for me this year. He will be 10 months old for the opener. I've had alot of fun working with him, and am also very surprised at how fast he learns new things.

Did you put in for any of the fall hunts? The last few years I have had a nasty case of Cantdrawchititis. The only cure is a Pronghorn or Elk tag. Or maybe a Coues tag during the rut!!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok duckman, you said it all. the couse in the rut would be nice! i know right where to go. no about 2 years ago i stoped putting in. around the time resident non resident crap. not enough time. so i just hunt what flies. mostly because i can do it all locally. i used to take my time off to go deer and elk hunting but now my kids are getting older i gotta use that time with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.