Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SWAMP Have fun this weekend. Say hi to any fellow DHC fellas that you get to meet. If you run in to Worknem say hi from ACE. And have a good weekend. :thumbsup: :salude:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Swamps?

Where you goin bro???? :eek:

Im soo shocked he never PM'd me......... :hammering:

Naaa, just skrewin' 'round :thumbsup:

But really where are you (he) going, when will you (he) be back?
-Stouff

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
By the way Snafu,
Its good to see you now have an avatar....... but whats w/ that navy stuff? ----Oh, I get it :smile:

You should go w/ a "good" one, perhaps the Army....... :salude:

Hooah,
-Stouff

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think this was the weekend that all of the Oregon and Washington boys were going to the waterfowl festival or whatever in Oregon. They were talking about it a while back.

You know where Oregon and Washington is Red. Its in the south, just not as deep south as Alaska. :laughing:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
ACE - you know..it's not that far from SanJo. :umm:

i know that Workenem and Bret will be there. Not sure yet about CDubb and 98Ram. i haven't heard for sure if they are going or not.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
AlaskaRedneK said:
By the way Snafu,
Its good to see you now have an avatar....... but whats w/ that navy stuff? ----Oh, I get it :smile:

You should go w/ a "good" one, perhaps the Army....... :salude:

Hooah,
-Stouff
Pipe down boot camp. :umm:
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Swamp Puppy said:
ACE - you know..it's not that far from SanJo.
Ya, it's not bad at all, i just got back, i couldn't find that dang festival anywhere? Oh well, good roady.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.