Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey bud hows the search for your taxidermist going...? I sent a greatbig pin tail up the street to a guy i know , he said my bird turned out great ...i havent seen it yet , if your not in a hurry , i would wait till the sportsmans show in febuary.....then u can check out some of the guys work before giving your prize away.............there is no worse feeling than loosing something like that , i shot a 5 point bull and took the rack to a freind of a freind ....the freaking guy moved ......what a heart breaker ...then one day i was driving down the road and what do you know ...........i made him take me to his house to get my rack ....the looser had them in is living room..........anyway i will be out on the island next thursday wish me luck....mike :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
i think i found a guy here that i am going to use. Resurrection Taxidermy in hillsboro. the guy hunts Sauvie alot and his prices are reasonable. i am not in a big hurry, i would rather it get done right instead of done fast.

as for thursday, i should be out at Sauvie on the westside that day. i am normally standing up at the checkstation chattin' with the other regulars. come on up and say hi if you're there.

-Ed

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we are gonna be on the " take your chance in line side " isnt that the west side ............? we had a good shoot on saturday got a total of 6 , 5 mallie drakes and 1 gaddie drake, not at s.i....on the river out east of troutdale luck to ya mike :salude:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.