Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Swan Lake is only 2 hours away from my house but I'm embarrased to admit I've never hunted around there. Is it really as crowded as I hear?

G

·
Ive personally heard some good things about the Swan Lake region i dont know why not to hunt there one of my relatives lives right next to the lake and it looks like a good lake but personally never tried hunting it i usually hunt west of there about 40mins

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have several friends & family that live near Swan Lake. YES!! it can be crowded. Especially opening weekend & late season when the bills are moving. Some hunters stay overnight in thier blind when the hunting is good.

Webfoot1

·
Registered
507 Posts
A lot of guys will set up down wind of you five mins before shooting time. Some public land hunters can be very rude.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello fellow waterfowl hunters! I'm taking a couple of good friends to Swan on Thursday. Looking for any helpful hints on where to hunt. We hunted the south bay. 4 ducks on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. Red heads and teal. I am new to the site. Any pointers were be appreciated.

Here's to good hunting!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts