Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
I loved mine. Loved because i didnt have it totally attached to my lanyard and the insert fell out :oops: but I am definitly going to go buy another one. Sounds almost as good as an acrylic for a really good price and is also very loud! Great call and would suggest it to anyone!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I have an dbl. nasty II and it is a very nice call, but I would like a single reed that is just like it or better. Is that basically what the tall timber II is? If not how do they compare and what are the differences?

·
Registered
883 Posts
I've got all the Gardner calls, like them all and they all work great, sound great.
:salude:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Out of all the Gardner calls I would have to say that the Tall Timber II is my most favorite/used call.
:salude:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Grizz.....when is that hitting the market? I noticed you are from Memphis, employeed by Gardner Company? If so, send me a signed hat or something..... :getdown: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
It blows nice, but not as raspy as the Double Nasty II. I has good range and a great feed call. It is very similar to the quackhead original for sound and quality. The quackhead has a little more clearance between the reed an tone board so my wet test produced a stick with the tall timber that I didn't get with the quackhead. I think the quackhead has a little more rasp. I am sticking with the quackhead, but will keep the tall timber because it is a good call and I would use it for a backup and practice call. The tall timber is a good call and I would recomend it. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.