Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im want a tattoo of a duck head on my shoulder. Im curious if anyone has a picture of just a duck head either a actual photo or a drawing of one. hehehe ive already got a killer whale but want a duck 2 lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
the DU duck head would make a nice one. i know it is a common one but it looks like tatoo material. the bad part is the little copywright symbol you'll have to put on the bottom.

·
Registered
450 Posts
-JUST FOR THE RECORD, i thought it was obvious that i was kidding... but i guess not obvious enough :umm: . i still think it is a good choice though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,437 Posts
I am not a big fan of tatoos, but I like the logo that is show on this forum of the four ducks with cupped wings. If you didn't want all four, it could be reduce to two or three.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everybody for their opinion.
I think im going to get like a mallard drake head in full color kind of like the DU head with a cupped mallard on each side of it comin in...

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
:withstupid: When you look at tattoos on old folks they aint too purdy. Like you said they are a lifetime scar. But hey to each their own if you like tattoos and body peirceings then fill your boots but I'd rather spend the cash on hunting or fishing gear and not defaceing my body. Lord knows it has enough flaws already. :toofunny:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Well Greg...it is hard to argue with that logic. Tattoos can be removed.
Marriage is supposed to be for life also...but we know how that works out in this day and age. Getting a tattoo removed would be a lot cheaper than a divorce.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I'll have to agree with that Snaf but it probably costs just about the same to keep married just you don't have to pay it out in lumpsomes every pay day cause it just goes freely. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
OK...once again...I can't argue with that logic either. But what is more painful, a tattoo or a divorce? One hurts for a little bit one hurts for years.
Take your pick. Anyways...who cares. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
I got the ducks unlimited tattoo on my shoulder, but its green. I love the color and everything, but if i did get another tattoo it would be in black. It looks a lot better, but i still think mine kicks butt

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.