Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
seen a small flock last saturday for the first time in our area.

·
Banned
11,694 Posts
Haven't seen any teal yet...

Been a while since I bumped a ten-year-old thread. This one seems so right. :clapping:

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
You probably could have got away with it for about 10 replies..! :lol3:

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
i_willie12 said:
You probably could have got away with it for about 10 replies..! :lol3:
:lol3: :lol3:

there are 100-120 on the refuge next to my field. seems early, but they showed up with the last rain we got.

·
Banned
11,694 Posts
Teal is a low-saturated color, a bluish green to dark medium, similar to medium blue-green and dark cyan. It can be made by mixing green and blue into a white base, or deepened as need by adding a little black or gray color.

·
Super Moderator
25,351 Posts
aunt betty said:
Teal is a low-saturated color, a bluish green to dark medium, similar to medium blue-green and dark cyan. It can be made by mixing green and blue into a white base, or deepened as need by adding a little black or gray color.
This concludes your lesson in colors for today . Tomorrow we are going to smell the #9

·
Banned
11,694 Posts
OGblackcloud said:
aunt betty said:
This concludes your lesson in colors for today . Tomorrow we are going to smell the #9
Yup. It has an odor. You take over.

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have heard of this green, blue, & cinnamon teal. Is this accomplished by adding extra blue or green to the mix. As well as cinnamon for the scent?
Maybe this could make a good camouflage pattern for my boat while I'm hiding with my face painted and all my DC attire on so i am surely to kill lots of these water turkeys polluting the skies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts