Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,044 Posts
You probably could have got away with it for about 10 replies..! :lol3:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,484 Posts
i_willie12 said:
You probably could have got away with it for about 10 replies..! :lol3:
:lol3: :lol3:

there are 100-120 on the refuge next to my field. seems early, but they showed up with the last rain we got.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,694 Posts
Teal is a low-saturated color, a bluish green to dark medium, similar to medium blue-green and dark cyan. It can be made by mixing green and blue into a white base, or deepened as need by adding a little black or gray color.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
25,889 Posts
aunt betty said:
Teal is a low-saturated color, a bluish green to dark medium, similar to medium blue-green and dark cyan. It can be made by mixing green and blue into a white base, or deepened as need by adding a little black or gray color.
This concludes your lesson in colors for today . Tomorrow we are going to smell the #9
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,694 Posts
OGblackcloud said:
aunt betty said:
Teal is a low-saturated color, a bluish green to dark medium, similar to medium blue-green and dark cyan. It can be made by mixing green and blue into a white base, or deepened as need by adding a little black or gray color.
This concludes your lesson in colors for today . Tomorrow we are going to smell the #9
Yup. It has an odor. You take over.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
281 Posts
I have heard of this green, blue, & cinnamon teal. Is this accomplished by adding extra blue or green to the mix. As well as cinnamon for the scent?
Maybe this could make a good camouflage pattern for my boat while I'm hiding with my face painted and all my DC attire on so i am surely to kill lots of these water turkeys polluting the skies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top