Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM FROM LOUISIANA, WENT BASS FISHING MONDAY, SAW A FEW GOOD BUNCHS OF TEAL....ANYONE OUT THERE SEEING ANY????

·
Registered
30 Posts
yup over my way here I've seen alot of teal , Mallards, and some woodducks around ...looking good for opening day here at Walpole Island , Ontario, Canada should be a good one! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS FOR THE INFO......WHEN IS YOUR OPENING DAY?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I went out scouting last week and saw a lot more mallards and gadwall than teal...which is kind of unusual. They coulda been hiding in the cattails too I spose. Our opener is Sep. 25 in ND...we don't have an early teal season like you southern boys. All in all it seems like there are more ducks out this year than last year though, so I'm looking forward to some good whackin and stackin!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
for all the years that i've been hunting it's always been on the 25th of sept, but last year it was the last weekend of september the 27th... but this year I think it's on the 25th again ... :yes:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Got alot more teal here in Southeast Nebraska than in other years. Our season stats Sat morning. In about 10 hours. :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how was your opening day????
i went fishing today and finaly saw a couple of thousand birds.....just in time because we open saturday.....and hopefully IVAN will stay to the east of us....

·
Registered
296 Posts
Just 3 of us went out. We were set up on the wrong side of the water. But we got 10 birds. 7 blue and 3 greenwings. :salude:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Well up here I have seen a bunch of teal when out and saw about 200 seting on this privet marsh. But it was set up through the state so no hunting but I was a good sign :smile:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well GOTDUCK, i least yall got to shoot and kill enough to eat....GOOD LUCK next time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts