Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from my Texas trip and man did we slaughter the fowl.

71 ducks
89 Lesser canadians
1 greater candian
8 snows, one of which was band :getdown:
35 cotton tails
3 jack rabbits
15 crows

There was seven of us and we limited out everyday either on ducks or geese, best five days of my life. We also got over two hours of video footage, some was of use hunting most was after we limited out and the geese were still landing in the deks.

Most of the ducks had moved more south but the geese were there by the thousands. :thumbsup:

oh yeah and those are canadian geese wwd. :toofunny: :yes:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Giv'em3 said:
oh yeah and those are canadian geese wwd. :toofunny: :yes:
:umm:
Did they have Passports and carry Hockey Sticks?

If they were trapped and Transfered each year from Canada to the United States, and only found in Canada :yes: they would be Canadian geese.

Canada can not Lay claim to the Canada Geese :yes: and they are and always were found in North America.

:salude:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I just got back from hunting south texas, in port mansfield. There weren't as many ducks, as there were during thnaksgiving, but I did well, on redheads, bluebills, and got a good drake pintail everyday this week. Also, one of the redheads was banded!!! :getdown:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Way to go Givem3,

Sounds like you all had a great time. I was wondering how everyone was doing up there. I will be back in Lubbock in a couple days and I'm sure we will get quite a few of those honkers also. Where were all of you hunting? We have had lots of luck near Hale Center and Plainview!Congrats again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.