Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So thanks to Casey Mears we lost Jr. at 20 with 4 cautions after only 56 laps I believe its going to be a long night. Hopefully Jr. will come back and at least finish. What do ya'll think"

·
Registered
96 Posts
Definatly was a good move. With Mears being around Jeff Gordon Jimmie Johnson and my favorite Dale Jr, Mears is definatly going to be an upcoming star in the sprint cup series you can't have those kind of mentors and not go somewhere with it. As for Mr. Busch i think he is having a good start but don't look for him to take it far i personally can't stand the guy. As far as the wreck goes Jr. was just in the wrong spot at the wrong time he had no where to go. If NASCAR wasn't in such a dang rush to run that race it would have never happened. Those slicks they run can't handle hardly any water and the ammount of "weeping" that was out there was way to much to try and start that race. Its alright though Dale showed what will happen when he can stay in a race, no doubt Hendrick is a power house to say the least.

·
Registered
263 Posts
My avatar says it all, I'm a Dodge man but you guys will have to agree Toyota is putting up some impressive numbers And I think it all stems from GIBBS RACING and Vickers has put together two strait top 15.
Get ER done KURT!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
i dont think kiebler kurt is gonna keep his steam going. between racing and making those delicous fudge cookies inside that big tree he is bound to get tired and lose focus

·
Registered
263 Posts
Come on man why the Kurt bashing. Although I'm a BUSCH fan
I DON"T WHO YOU ARE THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who is everyones pick to win this week?

ME:: Eanhardt Jr. to win

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.