Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently Proctor and Gamble has agreed to give funding to various anti hunting organizations. Look into it and you'll see they are donating millions of dollars. Any hunter should quit buying their products. I sure am

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
birdblaster - are you certain? I faithfully use their Cheer for my hunting clothes because it has no u.v. brighteners. :thumbsdown: P&G was always a conservative company; this is distressing. :pissed:

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'll come STRAIGHT out and not Beat around the Bush. I HATE ANTI's!

Now with that said, here is something I have learned over the years

LARGE Companies Will Cater to BOTH Sides!

They will Donate to the Pro Gun Camp and to the Anti-Gun Camp!

they will Donate to the Pro Hunting Camp and Will Donate to to the Anti-hunting Camp!

They want BOTH sides Money!

What needs done here is, Send the E-mails out!
If you find a Company that is Donating to an Anti organization, Get the E-mail address for them and post it on EVERY Site you can and explain what is going on. Hit them with the E-mails!!

The Big Problem with ALL of the Animal puke Rights Groups is, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM Support Home Land Terrorissum!

By doing what they do, they support this, Everyone of them Donates Money to ELF/ALF!

Get the E-mails Rolling! Don't Stop till you get a Reply from the VERY TOP!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry about the link. The article basically said thanks to P&G for all their donations to them (Humane Society) and other animal rights organizations. it also mentioned giving P&G for their ongoing support of animal rights groups.

·
Registered
48 Posts
What we need to be doing is taking young people hunting. Deprive yourself of a good shoot and take a greenhorn. You cannot do didly about what P&G or HSUS or Ford will do. That is big money.

What you can do is help to re-ignite the culture of hunting and shooting in the nation that died when we shifted from an agrairian to a suburban economy.

I liken it to the values plunge in the nation. Values start in the heart. The Democrats or Republicans will tell you anything you want to hear to get your money. Look how the Republicans are leading the Southern Baptists, and I am one, by the nose right now. After Bush II is over let us just see if there is a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage or no more late term abortion. There won't be and I can tell you now the Republicans will be back in the churches asking for more votes and more money.

You effect change one heart at a time. You stop the anti-hunting culture one little boy or girl at a time. Yes donate to the various hunting orgs but spend your time teaching someone new how to hunt and call ducks. Don't spend it swilling beer at a function for some hunting cause. Do not send others out to do what you can do yourself. They have their role and we have ours.

I am not trying to bad mouth anyone here or belittle anyone. I am just trying to help you make a real difference. I guarantee you if there were enough pro hunting folks out there, P&G or Ford would not dare try to play both sides of the fence. A whore is a whore, we know how she will act. Big corps are big corps, we know they will try to play both ends against the middle. Don't think for once Mercedes or Toyota or Subaru is more pro hunting than Ford or Chevy. Most Euro's and Pac Rim folks hate hunting and hunters.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Felsenthal said:
What we need to be doing is taking young people hunting. Deprive yourself of a good shoot and take a greenhorn. You cannot do didly about what P&G or HSUS or Ford will do. That is big money.

What you can do is help to re-ignite the culture of hunting and shooting in the nation that died when we shifted from an agrairian to a suburban economy.

I liken it to the values plunge in the nation. Values start in the heart. The Democrats or Republicans will tell you anything you want to hear to get your money. Look how the Republicans are leading the Southern Baptists, and I am one, by the nose right now. After Bush II is over let us just see if there is a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage or no more late term abortion. There won't be and I can tell you now the Republicans will be back in the churches asking for more votes and more money.

You effect change one heart at a time. You stop the anti-hunting culture one little boy or girl at a time. Yes donate to the various hunting orgs but spend your time teaching someone new how to hunt and call ducks. Don't spend it swilling beer at a function for some hunting cause. Do not send others out to do what you can do yourself. They have their role and we have ours.

I am not trying to bad mouth anyone here or belittle anyone. I am just trying to help you make a real difference. I guarantee you if there were enough pro hunting folks out there, P&G or Ford would not dare try to play both sides of the fence. A whore is a whore, we know how she will act. Big corps are big corps, we know they will try to play both ends against the middle. Don't think for once Mercedes or Toyota or Subaru is more pro hunting than Ford or Chevy. Most Euro's and Pac Rim folks hate hunting and hunters.
Felsenthal,

I Agree 110% with what you posted!

We Need to take Kids hunting and teach them, were their Food Comes from (well, some comes from Hunting, but it helps also to show them what has to happen for that steak, chicken, pork chop to get onto their plates!)

I have different kids that I take out hunting with me when I can.
Is hard here in PA. if they are between 12-14, they have to be with a Legal gardian. I have to rely on their Dad to tag along so we are legal!

I Still feel, E-mails and Letters to the Companies work. We neeed to voice out to these comapnies that we are here and we will not stand for what is going on........We also need to show the Non-hunting Public (Non-hunting is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the anti's) what we are all about and that we are not a bunch of "Bubbas" out to Distroy Everything and that WE HUNTERS Do MORE to Conserve the Wild Life for Fututre generations then the Animal Rights Groups Do!

Put them together and you get what we need to go forward and keep alive the Tradition of hunting, fishing and Trapping in the United states!

:salude: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
P&G is a lost cause. They are a bunch of liberal bleeding hearts and support anti hunting and ****'s at every turn. Just don't buy their products.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Take the kid's outdoor's with you!!! Well said, I take my kid's out fishing and hunting everychance I can as well as my nephew's. I read in another forum that a guy was looking for help with nesting cylinder's to put in a new 30 acre wetland he was going to develop. What an outstanding chance for kid's to get involved with, and learn about the outdoor's, and not just the hunting part of it but the importance of the future of it also. My local 4-H club has just started a shooting group, this is also helped out by DU to I believe. I live in a rural area, so alot of kid's just grow up doing it, I can see where the decline in involvement would be in the citie's though. City slicker's :laughing: get them kid's out there, as much as possible!!! As for the anti-hunter's what a bunch of puke's heard on the net that two large anti group's were forming together, that's not good for us! We all need to come together in this time before they try to take it all away. These group's were supposedly going to target bow hunter's, wich I personally do not do but know many people who do. In Iowa it's illegal to hunt dove's, may not effect to many northren Iowa people but it is still bulls^*t, that's where it all start's they got dove's protected, now they're after bowhunter's, next maybe trapper's, then possibly fishing, till they have everthing banned, and we won't be hunting anymore!!! :thumbsdown: You might think they'll never get this done in our lifetime, but what about our kid's and grandkid's, the anti's are probaly preaching to kid's the same way we are, only with differnt view's. It all come's down to the future let's fight for how it should be, and has alway's been. Let's not let our grandkid's read in there history book's about how there ancestor's used to be able to go hunting and fishing, let's let them live it!!! Remember there is strenght in number's, no matter if they are old, or young big, or small. HAPPY HUNTING!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Huntofalifetime.org (copy and paste)

Make-a-wish failed him. The anti's raised hell and denied him. The Hunt of a life time foundation made his dreams come true six months before he died. Want to make a difference? Start here. Make sure to read his story. This is just one way to help defeat the anti-hunting morons.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Alright it pisses me off that people think they can just stomp on our american heritages and take away hunting and guns and all that... If they dont like hunting, fine dont hunt, but dont tell us not to. If anyone tries to stop me from hunting i'll tell em where to shove it and they will have to send the army to make me give up my gun. Here's an argument for them to thing about... since everyone is so economically minded any more, how many millions of people will it put out of work if hunting is abolished. Gun factories, hunting stores, shell factories, gun case makers, etc. Plus you would have all of the indirect effects on other companies that sell steel and plastic and lead and all that other stuff to the manufactures that make hunting items from it. They dont realize the chain reaction that will be set off. And its not just people being unemployed, to raise the altogetherly too high rate even more, but it will also change the value of the $ because of fluxuation in importing/exporting, manufacuturing goods, and everything that would be associtated with it.
And all of that doesnt even metiong that my personal belief that there is no way they will ever be able to put and end to all hunting. It's too strong in our culture and the american way of life. Everyone criticizes they way we handled the native americans by forcing them onto reservations and making them change their ways. We made them into farmers in agriculturaly poor areas. We took away their nomadic lifestyles, we virtually turned their worlds upside down. and what does forcing indians onto reservations so long ago have to do with abolishing hunting? It goes back to the same principle of altering other peoples way of life simply because we dont like they way they do something.
Its a fairly common fact that many countries do not like America or Americans. WHY? Because we always think we are better and can go shoving our weight around to make them do what we want. We think we can make the world a better place because its more Americanized. Just like the war in Iraq right now that is going on (and noone take this the wrong way at all because i fully support our troops and what they do and am actually considering joining the army or something) we went over there because "they had weapons of mass destruction". We never found any. We ousted Saddam and it was supposed to be the end of the war. We are still fighting and losing american men (and women). We wanted to build a new government, a democracy with elected officials. We are still trying to get this government full control of the land and people. And also we are in a war on terrorism, fighting another war on another front and losing, still having failed to capture Osama BinLadin.
The bottom line is that Americans believe they can, with enough money or whatever, change the way everyone else lives becuase they dont like something about it. Some people dont like guns or hunting. Maybe we hunters should start an organization to make everyone hunt becuause our forefathers did.

There they can stick that in their pipes and smoke it. It's my $0.02 worth and if they dont like it, tough cause the one thing that they cant change, no matter what is my opinion. :hammering:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.