Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
i work and go to the beach in the summer. and for the few chilli months around summer, im usually makin decoys to sell or use for next year. but i never stop lookin at my pond or any of the other places i hunt. heck i caught myself starin out the window at some fat banded geese today durin a spanish test :thumbsup: thats prolly why im not doin to well in that class :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
297 Posts
I cant keep my mind off of huntin. The wife says im obsessed. Maybe i am. I am building things that i see here un DHC. I already built a mutt hut. I am going to build a mud motor. I Started building a pontoon island that i am going to put into the delta. (My cousin works for california fish and game, so he knows the good spots).. :thumbsup: . That should take me right up to turkey season. Then a lot of non hunting time when i can build other things that will hopefully make me a more efficiant hunter.I am going to continue with calling practice. I am also going to do a lot of yote huntin. Maybe some pig as well.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Let's see,

trout fishing as soon as the ice starts to break from the water, then bass when they start bedding, moving on to Stripers, blues and shellfishing starting in may. Even with all that....... It's always in the back of my mind!!! A couiple of trips to Bass pro shops during the summer and looking for stuff I could always use as well as scouting for new hunting spots............. It's a SICKNESS!!!!! I can't help it!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.