Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
As my hunting buddy and I stood in our secret spot today (watching empty skys), we hatched a half-cocked theory. But first, as I read a few of these posts on this site; some people say the have ducks all over and some (like me) have seen very few. I was told there were thousands apon thousands of ducks coming thru the Lake Erie region last year.

We have been blaming nice weather for the slow migration also. Then we thought we missed the miragration, cuz we saw boat loads of mallards fly over early in the season. Then we went back to the weather being too nice, the ducks are still north of us. Anyways our crack-pot minds went to thinking maybe the hurricanes coming up thru the eastern coast pushed the ducks west. Hey, when you are bored and not seeing birds, any idea sounds good at the time. Would John Kerry blame Bush?...you bettcha. Ole' Bill thinks it's because of Bush also. Bill said something like, "dag gum Bush went and ate dem ducks all up."

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.