Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
KS waterfowler! Were you thinking of using the heavy stuff on the spring snows or something? :laughing: You and that band of malcontents in KS thinking of settting them in a 3 way cross fire over the decoys? That just may thin a flock of snows. :yes:

Nothing like our Military not keeping track of 3 - 50 cal guns though .:eek:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Snafu518 said:
I have to honestly say, if I had found them there would be no story. Finders keepers. If they where looking for them...that would be one thing.
But if not...hello fun guns!
10-4 I wouldn't have said a dang thing either unless there was a reward involved.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
You can bet the house that Homeland Security or similar Govt agancy is runnin those serial numbers and doing some serious tracking of where those guns were and how they ended up there.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
That's right, h2o - &, despite what the base commander said, someone @ that base is gonna have "some 'splainin' to do." This story sounds an awful lot like an amateurish attempt @ terrorism. Thank God that the fisherman found them; not the "pick up man".

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
That's definately a case of someone trying to sneak them off base. This year me and a buddy found a safe that someone had pryed open and dumped in the water. We called the police and explained to the policewoman where we saw it, but when we offered to take her to it in the canoe she declined the offer.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Uhhhhh, I looked at the article. Being from kansas i was surprised i hadnt heard of this..?? Looked at the article again, and the article comes from news of the strange,? I did a search of the Geary County Newspaper, Junction City Kansas, and the only gun article comes from Aug of 2004..??? Sounds a little more fishy the more i read about it..LOL.. Uhhhhhhh did anyone else or anyother place report this..?? The weather around new years is pretty cold,,and not too many people fish then especially on creeks ???? Dunno... anything can happen...LOL...but im kinda doubtin this... I dont believe everything i read for sure...and im thinkin at least right now this falls into that category....LOL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.