Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will catch heck for this i'm sure, so in advance "Sorry huntinwife."

More to come.

I bet if i gun it, i can shoot the gap.....OHHHH SHHHHHHHHH.....

And I got mad when my dog stepped in concrete....

· Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

"Excuse me, Can I park on your BOAT!!!!"

"Now Who in the %$#@ put that THERE"

"Son look closely, That is not one of the good ones....."

"Excuse me ma'am... do you notice anything funny...... NO? OK.

· Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shrp i was editting it when you were looking at it. Although a lot of you would probably like it if that was what most of my posts looked like :tounge:

· Registered
971 Posts
ACEBLDRS said:
I will catch heck for this i'm sure, so in advance "Sorry huntinwife."
Hmm... I sense that I am outnumbered on this one. Unlike Alaska, I know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em, plus I don't want Gahunter coming in with any choice examples (not that there are any!) if I try to refute your claims about women drivers!

I will share this though...
Gahunter took me out to lunch today (he's smart like ol' Shrp) and when we were making our way out of the little home-cooking restaurant (called Country Folks, yeah we live in the big city), we met an elderly couple and stopped to speak for a minute. I watched them make their way to their pickup truck and drive away and commented to him that our grandchildren would probably watch us driving off in an old pickup and shake their heads saying, "Good Lord, I hope they don't kill themselves!" (as we often say when we hear about his grandparents driving to Louisiana or Kentucky for UGA away games). He very lovingly looked over at me and said, "Baby, that's what I say now every time I watch you driving off in your car!" Well, thanks for the vote of confidence!

I have to say, those pictures make it kind of hard to defend my gender, but boy are they funny!

:thumbsup:

· Registered
2,318 Posts
hey HW, my wife fits that same mold. i swear she doesn't slow down when taking a turn as the tires are always rounded when i rotate them (every 3k miles). she drove my pickup 2 times and both caused significant damage (1 metal mailbox down the entire side and 1 curb that jumped out in front of her that blew the sidewall out of the tire). needless to say, i cringe everytime i see her leave the driveway...especially if she is in a hurry! :smile:

· Registered
971 Posts
Shrp, I HATE those curbs that jump out in front of you and make you pop sidewalls! I have lost 4 tires to those sneaky bastards... and two of them were at the same time! But I am proud to say I have never had a run-in with a mailbox!

:thumbsup:

· Registered
2,183 Posts
My ex totalled 3 vehicles. She was hell on wheels, and I was scared to ride with her. To top that off she asked me to change her oil one time cause the light was on anyway. I pulled the drain plug and their wasn't enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan.

In my opinion, you shouldn't be able to drive unless you can change a flat and change your own oil.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.