Duck Hunting Forum banner
481 - 500 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Thanks greendrake for the call and the great deal you gave us. Giving :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for greendrake, hope to do more business again some day. DHC do not hesitate to do any dealings with this guy, he's the real deal and honest :smile:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bought 2 chokes from The Drake. Easy email communication and everything shipped/completed in a timely manner. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Raging Woodie is a man of his word,item was just as described and shipping was extra fast !

·
Registered
152 Posts
Traded calls with Cherokee Hunting Club. He even sent two to make sure i got the one I liked best. I sent the other back. Great guy to do business with.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Traded calls with smitty9805. I sent him two calls to choose from on the trade in which he sent the other back after choosing. Very trustworthy and would buy from again. Thanks Smitty

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just got my gander valley XXX call from Bamagrad1992. Couldn't ask for a better deal. Courteous guy, great communications and fast delivery. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just received my call I had dealt with with jdwerther. Call was better than I imagined and on time. Also contacted me to see if I had received it. Would deal again with him. Deal with confidence with jdwerther!!!
Jeff

·
Registered
402 Posts
Giving FROGPOND :thumbsup: :thumbsup: , bought a couple calls from him, everything went great.
Do not ever hesitate to buy from him. Thanks again FROGPOND

·
Registered
402 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: to Normmcclean, bought a call from him and all went great. Call was as described, communication was great. Will deal with again. Thanks :beer:

481 - 500 of 512 Posts