Duck Hunting Forum banner
501 - 512 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Excellent grade to duckhunter888
Sold me 2 Drake Max 4 pullovers 8n like new condition. Mailed on Monday got em today reccomend him highly gpnna use them this weekend
Thanks again Don

·
Registered
15 Posts
Excellent grade to pamike for smooth awesome transaction on the 4n1Drake wader jacket. Extremely satisfied with transaction

·
Registered
402 Posts
Bought a call from mdducksx2, communication was great, call was as described & fast shipping.
Smooth deal, do not hesitate to deal with mdducksx2, great guy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
402 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for H20fowler247, great communication, calls as described, would not hesitate to do business with him again. Honest & fair prices. Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
H20fowler240...bought a shotgun from him and not only did it happen start to finish in less than a week, the gun was better than described. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
H2Ofowler247 said:
LiquidA45 bought a choke from me and was very quick with the payment and good communication. Good buyer.
Item received as described. Very fast turn around, great communication, and a stand up guy. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

·
Registered
Just me being me
5 Posts
17TOYtundra is great to deal with. Solid and I hope to deal with him in the future

501 - 512 of 512 Posts