Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dont right now but i have a digital camera i will take a picture of em and try to get it on here.... do you have a pic of the jacket by chance?? and how do i find out how much shipping will be?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well how much do you think the shipping will be though?? for the jacket ... and for the decoys.... ohh and i just checked em out and its not quite 2 dozen it is actually 22.... but i really want to get rid of them so if the shipping isnt way expensive... i may cover it myself.. cause i really dont want to go out and buy a new jacket... you know what i mean

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey i just tried to e mail you that pic but it said your account was too full... i guess its a big file.... is thare any other way i can do it... it wouldnt let me up load it on here either

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it is sent... and im gunna check and see how much it will be to send it.... and i am 5'11" and about 180 lbs... you dont think the jacket will be to big do you??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.