Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a good compound bow, 55+ lbs pull, 31" draw, right handed, with arrows, quiver, and case. Will trade my duck and goose decoys and aluminum game carrier: There are 67 duck decoys, mallard, pintail, bluebill, ringneck, and teal(I think that's all). There are 5 Herters Snow Goose Decoys, 3 Canada Goose decoys, 12 snow goose shells with moveable heads, 4 Hovering Snow Goose Decoys, 4 Hovering Canada Goose Decoys. There are 4 mesh decoy bags, one of them has a hole near the bottom that needs to be sewed up. There is also an aluminum Game Carrier, 300 pound capacity. You can load up this carrier and literally move it around with one hand, it's that well balanced. Some of the decoys may have a small amount of mud on them and need to be washed off but they are all in excellent shape. I am in the San Diego, CA area. Contact me at [email protected]. Thanks!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
hye if you are still intrested then we might beable to work out a deal pm if you are
... and i might be able to get you some info on the bow
thanks yellow..............

p.s. i forgot to ask what type of ducks dekes they were i would love to know thanks again yellow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.