Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning my FFL gave me a ring (he is looking for a Stoeger Condor for me) because he ran across a deal he said I couldn't pass up. I need your input!!!!

Traditions ALS 2100, 3" aouto with 26" barrel, wetlands camo......$275

I know the gun is made in Turkey and they are part of the Rizzini family and those are pretty nice guns including muzzleloaders.

I need more than this though because I have not seen one of these guns. I really hate to buy and then see for myself when I have all of you guys to help me out!! I am sure some one has seen, handled, shot or actually owns one of these guns. It is almost a no-brainer to get one, but I value your input!!!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback - I was more interested in an OU anyhow (already have a couple of autos) - just thought the deal on the Traditions was way too good - have ordered a Stoeger Supreme - will pick it up Sat - $395 is a very good deal!!!!!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
all that noted it was junk....you are correct....I did not get it....went with the Stoieger and have added a 20g Condor Supreme last month for the upcming season.

In additon, my friend went the cheap route last week and got his son a Charles Daly 20g in youth model....another piece of junk! Poor finish quality all around, needs to be broken-in like a 3.5" so it will cycle low brass range loads,......I would not be confident with it in the field......my friend wishes now he went with the 1100 youth....lesson learned!!! At least it is light and 'dimensions' are good for the kid, but instead of getting a real deal, Bill will have to spend for an upgrade soon. At least he'll have a 'trash' gun if he needs one....for me, I would never be confident of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.