Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me any info on these guns?? Looks like a great price but do they perform well?? I can't say I've heard anything about them, just asking 'cause my girlfriend is interested in getting one.They can't be any worse than Charles Daly, can they???

·
Registered
12 Posts
About 2 years ago i purchased a als 2100-20gauge and i loved it , i decided i was going to use it for the first day goose hunting opener with some hevi shot, When opener arrived we called in the first flock of geese i shot and i pulled on down but the gun jammed , i mean jammed , couldnt even force it to come un-jammed. Before that mis- hap i had nothing go wrong with the gun-no jams. I sent it back to traditions and they gave me a whole new gun. This time it worked great again -i have had no jams what so ever even when its dirty, although i did burn the o-ring right out of it because i shot around 150 rounds in about 10 mins at clays

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought one each for Christmas for my two boys. One weekend 50 rnds skeet each. Last weekend both boys shot about 18 rnds (HeviShot #2) each. They both got their 3 Snows in about two hours of field time. So far so good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.