·
Registered
4,741 Posts
yo tambien.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Im even in a trap shooting league!

I love it....... probably cuz I can actually hit the darn things, very unlike skeet. :smile:

-Stouff

·
Registered
796 Posts
average 19.
skeet average:20
I like skeet better. I shot this evenin and had some a 22 and a 23.
Dang good. I think it was my new lucky hat.
We gotta sporting clays tourney comin up on Sat. so I'm gonna wear that lucky hat to it. :getdown:

·
Registered
230 Posts
I shoot clays with my dad and bros but we just launch them. What's the difference in trap and skeet and all that stuff? Just wondering.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Trap - you stand in one place and the clays are launched from right in front of you and fly straight away from the shooter.

Skeet - clays fly in a crossing pattern from one of 2 stations. one on the far left..one on the far right. the shooter moves his position for each new set of clays so the angle of the crossing targets is always different.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I guess we cover all of that when we go shooting. We have a nice hand thrower so the options are endless. The best are the ones that you throw from in the bed of a truck behind the person shooting. Never know where it's going then. Thanks for the info.

Joe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.