Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this flier in the mail today. It addresses trespassing by non-English speakers. Their link is http:/www.goodsport.biz

I'd be interested in knowing if others have a problem out there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hmongs once invaded our land, they killed evrything i saw one kill little blue jays and cardinals. And when my uncles were deer hunting in the city limits of bloomington. Which only allow bow hunters. These hmongs tresspassed 9 seperate times, the last was when 2 of them came under my uncles deer stand with 22s and they saw my uncle and they ran the other way speaking another language.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I personally do not agree with the above posting! :thumbsdown: First of all, there are bad eggs in every bunch, and I refuse to make excuses for any "bad egg", pertaining to their lack of understanding or blatant disregard for the law. Secondly, hunting cannot be held in a positive public view if any of us appear to condone wilfully taking a human life. We cannot hold a whole group of people responsible for another persons actions. We should not play the blame game, but instead make sure that every hunter and prospective hunter is adequately educated in the laws of the states, as well as fish and game regulations. The signs mentioned above come in three languages; Hmong, Spanish and English. I think they are a step in the right direction. The University of Minnesota just held a forum in the twin cities, young men and women from the Hmong community, along with the DNR are working to promote more education on issues surrounding fish and game regulations. In the meantime, let's not spoil our public image. It is under enough attacks from nutcases like the ALF, and the Humane Societies with thier attack on bowhunting. Don't be your own enemy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.