Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
up here in michigan i shoot geese ducks turkeys pheasants coyotes rabbits squirrels and tweetey birs when i get bored

id like to start trapping and selling furs anyone got tips

·
Registered
222 Posts
i goose, duck, and deer hunt mostly but i go out to see my aunt and uncle in iowa over thanksgiving and ill be doing some pheasant and rabbit hunting out there...maybe deer too if the license price went down a little from $250 just for a single deer

·
Registered
721 Posts
These days, just ducks and geese and the occasional crow. If I had a dog I would hunt pheasants more often.

·
Registered
592 Posts
down here in louisiana if we dont know what something is we shoot it. it could range from random bird to idk what. So i guess that would go along the lines of fabes said without the allowed to hunt it part :toofunny:

·
Registered
104 Posts
whitetails, duck, geese, pheasant, crow, grouse, dove, coyote, squirrel, rabbit ( cottontail ) i also trap coyote, fox, ****......
amount of money i have after all the expenses= $00.00 thats what happens when u get a job haha!! plus pay cell phone, car insurance and gas money all at once!!..thank god they supply the food!

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
anything that has a season in NC, ducks geese doves, crows, squirrels, rabbits, deer, bear, grouse, hog, etc :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
i must say huntin deer with a bow is the ultimate adrenaline rush other than hoppin over the wall during a pit stop

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.