Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are many different forms of target shooting that people do. Cowboy Shoots, Long range, millitary, offhand , formal, primitive, etc... Lets hear from you all on the type that you participate in and what it consists of.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Shoot in a weekly skeet league year round. Shoot a lot of trap for fun. Love sporting clays, i just don't shoot it often enough.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Shooting sporting clays is a great way to spend a day having fun with friends. I just wish there was more gun clubs here that scheduled more of them. I shoot alot of trap and skeet in the off season to keep my eye sharp and on target.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i shot IDPA for a couple of years but quit about 6 months ago. i knew it was time when i missed 3 events in a row because i wasn't prioritizing it. i did enjoy it for awhile but it got somewhat mundane. there are only so many "scenarios" you can do before they all kind of run together.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
I shoot in a Trap League on Thrs. nights (oh crap, thats tonight :hammering: )

Its w/ the ATTA, and they have a special sub-league for "youth" :thumbsup:
-Stouff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.