Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Every year I go to the Dollar Store, they have the most disgusting, nasty, and down right ridiculous Christmas sweaters. Plus they are usually like five bucks, that way you don't blow a lot of money on it.

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
don taylor said:
That's a real website. Wow.

How did you know that? Are you a ugly sweater supplier or collector?
I try to stay informed on all things obscure so that I am always prepared to impress people with my rarely needed knowledge :lol3:

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
You could look at that PeopleofWalmart site for ideas.

·
Premium Member
4,591 Posts
my cousin went to one of those ugly sweater parties last year. i couldnt believe which sweater was the ugliest. it was two riendeer kissing. two MALE riendeer kissing. right there on the front of the sweater. if i remember right they also said it had a rainbow on the back. :lol3:

·
Administrator
77,455 Posts
longgrain said:
sigep34ac said:
What's up guys! I am actually one of the owners of www.uglychristmassweaterparty.com and also an avid duck hunter out of Northwest Indiana. Being a duck hunter, it was really cool that we were getting traffic from this site! Hope everyone is having or had a great duck season.

Adam
Are all the sweaters made for women?
Yep! the topless sweaters are the best sellers. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
They had those guys on the local rock station last year. It is a rela business and they said they actually quit their regular jobs and took it on full time.

I have to get some picks of my aunt. She takes ugly sweaters to an entire new level!!

·
Administrator
77,455 Posts
Indaswamp said:
longgrain said:
sigep34ac said:
What's up guys! I am actually one of the owners of www.uglychristmassweaterparty.com and also an avid duck hunter out of Northwest Indiana. Being a duck hunter, it was really cool that we were getting traffic from this site! Hope everyone is having or had a great duck season.

Adam
Are all the sweaters made for women?
Yep! the topless sweaters are the best sellers. :thumbsup:
They were STILL UGLY BTW!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.