Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody tryed that new under armour garments that you wear under your clothes? they say all the NFL players use them and that there suppose to suck out the sweat from your skin then you don't get all cold from wet clothes.

·
Registered
962 Posts
yeah me as well in cold wether i ware it all hte time for football and hunting...(the coldware) and the heat gear works nice to during those hot days ware a shrit for every pratice

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think it is great. I used it back when i played football and it is now one of my favorite things to wear hunting. Very comfortable and warm. Perfect for layering. :thumbsup: :salude:

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
I run Cross Country and i wear the heat gear stuff through the first like 6 to 8 weeks of 11 and it works well to keep me cool on those hot days then i switch to the cold gear for our last few meets when its almost freezing outside and it works wonders. I find sometimes wishing i didnt have it on cause i get hot while running with it on. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED... especially for hunting on those cold days. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
You definitly wont regret getting some. It is a bit on the pricy side but you can stay warm. Especially with a little movement every now and then (if possible, not to spook anything). :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
went to galyans sporting goods ( they were just bought out by ***** sporting goods ) they now have the under armour in hunter brown and o.d.green and also black for hunters and police applications

·
Registered
43 Posts
I wear the stuff everyday and it does work very nice. I have not been able to wear it duck hunting yet, but it work great hunting bad guys. I'm currently in afghanastan and it does get cold over here. Can't wait to wear it under wader instead of an IBA.

·
Registered
10 Posts
AS everyone else has said, it's great. I've done some double layering with it, the underarmour as my first layer, than a looser fitting set of long underwear over that. Keeps you very toasty.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I'm with SCoutdoorsman, I wear it daily under my vest at work. It works great, the other guys at work asked how it works and now most of the lower ranking officers, the smart ones, wear it.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
HuntMQ1 said:
I'm with SCoutdoorsman, I wear it daily under my vest at work. It works great, the other guys at work asked how it works and now most of the lower ranking officers, the smart ones, wear it.
You cant get most of them old old timers to do nothing knew, they are set in there ways.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I've never heard of it till now. Where can you get it from? Cabelas?

Keep the sport alive take a kid hunting / fishing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.