Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my lab just had 9 pups today, so I was doing some in depth research on her pedigree. An it seems like alot of the dogs have gotten more field championsships and or went form a junior to a master. So what i'm looking for is how does everyone keep updated for the most part???
Like on one of the dogs it is a 2x CAFC and on my paper work it only say's 1x.
ALso how does everyone look up there dogs pedigree to get more info on it????? I can only find little bit's and peice on some of the dogs.

thanks and if you know anyone who is looking for a niceblack or yellow lab shoot me a PM.......

Cw

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
You can get a 5 generation pedigree through the AKC and I think it is $12..You can order it online...I also contact the dog clubs secretary like the NAHRA etc..to get updated titles..You can also do an OFA search on the dog and get registration numbers to track dogs updated titles..

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Nelly, Gooddoginfo is the best site for this. It does require that the owners update the records themselves, or other people can do it. You will need a membership for it, but it is really fun.

You can click on each dog and it will pull up their info. It shows d.o.b., titles, health cert#'s, owner, breeder and much more. You can search siblings, offspring and grand offspring. It will tell you right away how many titled siblings or offspring each dog has. I spend a lot of time on it.

Here is an example...my next pup.:yes: :yes:

http://www.gooddoginfo.com/gdc/asp/view ... ogNo=89446

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
ACEBLDRS said:
Nelly, Gooddoginfo is the best site for this. It does require that the owners update the records themselves, or other people can do it. You will need a membership for it, but it is really fun.

You can click on each dog and it will pull up their info. It shows d.o.b., titles, health cert#'s, owner, breeder and much more. You can search siblings, offspring and grand offspring. It will tell you right away how many titled siblings or offspring each dog has. I spend a lot of time on it.

Here is an example...my next pup.:yes: :yes:

http://www.gooddoginfo.com/gdc/asp/view ... ogNo=89446
That is a Great site!!! I knew nothing about it.Thanks for the link!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.