Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Isn't it interesting how they will never promote the general welfare with ideas such as exercise, a healthy diet, good quality vitamins like zink, vitamin d, vitamin c or anything of the sort. It just vaccines and pharmaceuticals. They caused a so called pandemic and their solution is their vaccines.

I reckon that's called problem-reaction-solution.

I wonder what the death toll and injury rate would be when comparing FDA apporved drugs and vaccines to nutritional supplements and vitamins...

You'd have to be a little slow to believe they have your best intersts in mind.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I'll take clean living for a 1000 Alex...they can stuff their vaccines where the sun don't shine as far as I'm concerned.

eta:

Another interetsing tidbit is how the fda has been comprised of pharmaceutical executives and lobbyists, but lets not talk about that.

·
Registered
551 Posts
SpinnerMan said:
Most everything they've done is made the bad situation worse. This is what happens when you elect career politicians and have experts with no real world diverse experience and backgrounds. I am always amazed at how clueless so many of my colleagues are of what people without advanced college degrees do and live. They cannot relate and operate from a lack of respect and bigus stereotypes. None of this makes the problem not serious, but it makes dealing effectively with the problem impossible.
Correct me if I am wrong, but don't most of the people in government that are handling the fauci flu have advanced college degrees from prestigious universities and ivy league institutions?

·
Registered
551 Posts
The vaccines work so well you have to be forced to take them. Remeber, never question authority...be a good comrade and just go along with it. It's science.

eta
The Tuskegee experiment never happened either. Don't even bother looking into it since it never happened trust me. The people in the government would never lie to the people and I mean never. They're totally honest.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Indaswamp said:
The Pas Swamp Donkey said:
Wrong. Please go to any of the following REPUTABLE sources and investigate. CDC (Centre for Disease Control) WHO (World Health Organization) FDA (Food and Drug Administration) , MAYO clinic, Harvard Health, JAMA , and you can do a medline search under the NIH (National Institute of Health) and look for meta-analaysis, which is a review of current articles dealing with the subject. I'll take the conclustion from the one meta analysis here , which was a review of 19 controlled data studies (placebo controlled). Conclusion :

"The study suggests that community mask use by well people could be beneficial, particularly for COVID-19, where transmission may be pre-symptomatic. The studies of masks as source control also suggest a benefit, and may be important during the COVID-19 pandemic in universal community face mask use as well as in health care settings. Trials in healthcare workers support the use of respirators continuously during a shift. This may prevent health worker infections and deaths from COVID-19, as aerosolisation in the hospital setting has been documented."

Similar results may be found at The Lancet and the European Respiratory Journal.

None of my results were published at Facebook University or the College of YOUTUBE or Trump University.

Don't tell people to take hydroxychloroquine. Double blind scientific studies and meta analysis have found it to be totally ineffective.
None of what you posted refutes the science that viruses pass thru masks. the N-95 allows pass through of virus particulate size larger than the thresh hold for infection. Please post something that refutes this fact.
He gets all his facts from orgs that all have the same left political agenda.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I would but everything showing facts and truth has been censored and purged from the internets...

Apparently, logic is the enemy and truth is a menace.

[quote
lil dinamo said:
Indaswamp said:
Wrong. Please go to any of the following REPUTABLE sources and investigate. CDC (Centre for Disease Control) WHO (World Health Organization) FDA (Food and Drug Administration) , MAYO clinic, Harvard Health, JAMA , and you can do a medline search under the NIH (National Institute of Health) and look for meta-analaysis, which is a review of current articles dealing with the subject. I'll take the conclustion from the one meta analysis here , which was a review of 19 controlled data studies (placebo controlled). Conclusion :

"The study suggests that community mask use by well people could be beneficial, particularly for COVID-19, where transmission may be pre-symptomatic. The studies of masks as source control also suggest a benefit, and may be important during the COVID-19 pandemic in universal community face mask use as well as in health care settings. Trials in healthcare workers support the use of respirators continuously during a shift. This may prevent health worker infections and deaths from COVID-19, as aerosolisation in the hospital setting has been documented."

Similar results may be found at The Lancet and the European Respiratory Journal.

None of my results were published at Facebook University or the College of YOUTUBE or Trump University.

Don't tell people to take hydroxychloroquine. Double blind scientific studies and meta analysis have found it to be totally ineffective.
None of what you posted refutes the science that viruses pass thru masks. the N-95 allows pass through of virus particulate size larger than the thresh hold for infection. Please post something that refutes this fact.
He gets all his facts from orgs that all have the same left political agenda.
]

Yeah, all those leftist organizations like The Lancet and New England Journal of Medicine. Total left wing propoganda. All those left wing science based journals. Why can't they be more like the respected right wing medical journals. That lancet has to be fake, after all, it has only been publishing for 198 years. Total junk.

I have no idea why or how published scientific literature has a "left political agenda". Are you stating that if you follow scientific method and publish factual articles that this is somehow "leftist". If so, then what , pray tell, is involved in a publication that you would consider a "right political agenda" and could you please give me some examples. Curious minds would like to know.

·
Registered
551 Posts
653 Deaths + 12,044 Other Injuries Reported Following COVID Vaccine, Latest CDC Data Show

The numbers reflect the latest data available as of Feb. 4 from the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System website. Of the 653 reported deaths, 602 were from the U.S. The average age of those who died was 77, the youngest was 23.

02/12/21

By Childrens Health Defense Team

As of Jan. Feb. 4, 653 deaths - a subset of 12,697 total adverse events - had been reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID-19 vaccinations. The numbers reflect reports filed between Dec. 14, 2020 and Feb. 4, 2021.

VAERS is the primary mechanism for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before confirmation can be made that the reported adverse event was caused by the vaccine.

As of Feb. 10, about 44.77 million people in the U.S. had received one or both doses of a COVID vaccine. So far, only the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been granted Emergency Use Authorization in the U.S. by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). By the FDA's own definition, the vaccines are still considered experimental until fully licensed.

According to the latest data, 602 of the 653 reported deaths were in the U.S, and 137 of the deaths were related to cardiac disorder. Fifty-three percent of those who died were male, 44% were female, the remaining death reports did not include the gender of the deceased. The average age of those who died was 77, the youngest reported death was of a 23-year-old. The Pfizer vaccine was taken by 58% of those who died, while the Moderna vaccine was taken by 41%.

As or Feb. 4, there had been 163 cases of Bell's Palsy reported and 775 reports of anaphylaxis.

As The Defender reported today, the CDC is investigating the Feb. 8 death of a 36-year-old doctor in Tennessee who died about a month after receiving the second dose of a COVID vaccination. According to news reports, Dr. Barton Williams died from the adult form of multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS-A), a condition caused when the immune system attacks the body resulting in multi-system organ failure. New reports attributed the death to a reaction to an asymptomatic case of COVID, although Williams never tested positive for the virus.

On Feb. 8, Fox5 reported the death of a man in his 70s who collapsed and died Feb. 7 as he was leaving the Javits Center in Manhattan about 25 minutes after receiving a COVID vaccination.

On Feb. 7, a local Villa Hills, Kentucky news site reported on the deaths of two nuns following a "COVID-19 outbreak" that occurred two days after the nuns were vaccinated. Prior to beginning the vaccination program, there had been no cases of COVID at the monastery, which has been shut down to visitors during the pandemic. After vaccinations began, 28 of the women had tested positive for COVID as of Feb. 7.

The clinical trials suggested that almost all the benefits of COVID vaccination and the vast majority of injuries were associated with the second dose.

The Defender also reported this week that according to the New York Times, several doctors now link the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines to immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), a condition that develops when the immune system attacks platelets (blood component essential for clotting) or the cells that create them. The Times article featured two women who are recovering from ITP after being vaccinated. Last month, Dr. Gregory Michaels died from ITP two weeks after he got the Pfizer vaccine.

While the VAERS database numbers may seem sobering, according to a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services study, the actual number of adverse events is likely significantly higher. VAERS is a passive surveillance system that relies on the willingness of individuals to submit reports voluntarily.

According to the VAERS website, healthcare providers are required by law to report to VAERS:

Any adverse event listed in the VAERS Table of Reportable Events Following Vaccination that occurs within the specified time period after vaccination.
An adverse event listed by the vaccine manufacturer as a contraindication to further doses of the vaccine.
The CDC says healthcare providers are strongly encouraged to report:

Any adverse event that occurs after the administration of a vaccine licensed in the United States, whether or not it is clear that a vaccine caused the adverse event.
Vaccine administration errors.
However, "within the specified time" means that reactions occurring outside that timeframe may not be reported, in addition to reactions suffered hours or days later by people who don't report those reactions to their healthcare provider.

Vaccine manufacturers are required to report to VAERS "all adverse events that come to their attention."

Historically, fewer than fewer than 1% of adverse events have ever been reported to VAERS, a system that Children's Health Defense has previously referred to as an "abject failure," including in a December 2020 letter to Dr. David Kessler, former FDA director and now co-chair of the COVID-19 Advisory Board and President Biden's version of Operation Warp Speed.

A critic familiar with VAERS' shortcomings bluntly condemned VAERS in The BMJ as "nothing more than window dressing, and a part of U.S. authorities' systematic effort to reassure/deceive us about vaccine safety."

CHD is calling for complete transparency. The children's health organization is asking Kessler and the federal government to release all of the data from the clinical trials and suspend COVID-19 vaccine use in any group not adequately represented in the clinical trials, including the elderly, frail and anyone with comorbidities.

CHD is also asking for full transparency in post-marketing data that reports all health outcomes, including new diagnoses of autoimmune disorders, adverse events and deaths from COVID vaccines.

Children's Health Defense asks anyone who has experienced an adverse reaction, to any vaccine, to file a report following these three steps.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... -cdc-data/

·
Registered
551 Posts
Rat Creek said:
Is a small percentage of the population being sacraficed acceptable for the greater good? :huh: That sounds pretty commie, doesn't it? :no:
Commies have no value for the elderly as they are looked upon as a burden in society. The marxists or communists would rather keep the social security benefits for their own agendas. Plus, the elderly more often than not vote conservative and know and have a much better understanding of real history and human events.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Here's some interesting info.

Public Health Professor Reveals The Reason For The Urgency of the Vaccination Push - Pesky States Reopening Creates a "Small Window" of Opportunity to Push the Vaccine

April 1, 2021 | Sundance

There is so much in this soundbite from Dr Leana Wen (Public Health Policy, George Washington University) it is difficult to encapsulate.

When they show you who they are, believe them. In this soundbite Dr. Wen is apoplectic that people might realize there is no need for a vaccination because everything is open and there is no crisis. She frets that American people will enjoy their freedoms without vaccination. Just watch and listen to the priority in her soundbite.

The blind-spot exposure of their ideology is a weakness of the totalitarian mind. They spend so much time in an echo-chamber they cannot fathom the insanity of what they are espousing. To them it just seems like the typical conversation they have all the time, because they never face anyone challenging them.

Full Article:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... e-vaccine/

·
Registered
551 Posts
A drug experiment trial that has zero liability and apparently the ingredients are a secret too... why are the inserts blank? Are we not allowed to know what is in the vaccines? What is the big secret...

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Isn't it interesting how we see 24 hour a day transmission belts of propaganda pushing constant fear and a vaccine hysteria but yet when top doctors from around the country suggest or make recommendations for other alternatives such as Vitamin D, Zink, Vitamin C, Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine or a healthier lifestyle all of which could be much safer and more effective in general, yet they get censord from the public square of ideas, in America...

When the only narrative allowed is from obvious frauds and crooks.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Some of the most corrupt politicians in the country are now trying to entice people with all sorts of gimmicks from free cheeseburgers and fries to scholorships and cash to take the experimental vaccines. Seems legitimate. :rolleyes:

Viewers react to 'deeply unsettling' footage of DeBlasio eating Shake Shack as part of Covid vaccine offer
The city's mayor, armed with a Shake Shack burger, drink and fries to demonstrate the freebies being offered, told New Yorkers to imagine "this when you think of vaccination".

https://news.yahoo.com/viewers-react-de ... 50385.html
$1 Million for a COVID Shot? These States Are Giving Out Major Perks to People Who've Been Vaccinated

From giveaways, full scholarships and even a $1 million lottery, more states are continuing to hop onto the vaccine incentive trend. Cities and states are getting imaginative in an effort to encourage more residents to get the shot as vaccination rates decline.

https://news.yahoo.com/vaccine-perks-st ... 29875.html

·
Registered
551 Posts
Rat Creek said:
Wait, what? I can get a free cheeseburger if I get the jab? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Well, now we are talking. Sign me up for the drug trial. Finally fair compensation. :hammer:

When it requires a 24x7 promotion campaign to keep things ginned up, you know something ain't right. :rolleyes:

Seriously, is there one humanoid who would change their mind on the experimental vaccine because of french fries? :huh: This shows me what the average politician thinks of the general population. :no:
A body of men holding themselves accountable to nobody, ought not to be trusted by anybody.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Indaswamp said:
SpinnerMan said:
Indaswamp said:
Dunno when enough testing is enough, but it DEFINITELY isn't bypassing the regulations in place for testing by declaring an emergency.
Why not? Conservatives have generally complained about the bureaucracy letting people die because of needless bureaucratic delay. A hell of a lot of people were tested and monitoring continues. Seems like more than enough, especially given the death and suffering from each day of delay.

Regardless, it's BS to say testing was not done. I linked to over a half million health care workers that were in one of the many tests.
We were told the mRNA protein would stay localized in muscle tissue around the injection site. This is not happening, which is the reason for the blood clot issues....among other false statements on the safety of the vaccine.
I had an elderly neighbor who was completely terrified of getting the virus...he recently passed away from complications due to a blood clot. He doctored at the VA where they were really pushing the experimental shot. I suspect this is what happened to him. He was a heck of a nice guy and a good neighbor to have.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Rat Creek said:
Not to worry, the THIRD and FOURTH experimental vaccines are under development.

COVID vaccines create 9 new billionaires with combined wealth greater than cost of vaccinating world's poorest countries
No better way to get rich than for Big Businesses to get in bed with Big Swamp. :mad: :no:

And people thought Green crap (solar and wind) was the biggest money grab of all time when Big Business partnered with Big Swamp for that worthless crap.

Now that the general public is compliant and fearful, there will be no end to the need for more and more "free" experimental vaccines. :no:
Hammer meet nail.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts