Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Administrator
43,300 Posts
cartervj said:
HNTFSH said:
cartervj said:
Someone is exposed to a positive Covid. Unless they are around said person for 15 minutes then there is not much concern. It used to be 30 minutes now.
huh?
There is some sort of criteria for length for time for a person to be exposed to a positive covid person
Are you saying that is now a longer or shorter period of time?

I'd think it more relative to the type of contact and what happens during the exposure. I can't imagine time is a factor beyond the fact that time adds more of the former.

·
Administrator
43,300 Posts
Question...since I have a real job too. :lol3: Have they (anyone) conclusively determined the origin of the Corona Virus i.e. random bat poop on street market rotten fish on sale, whatever etc. versus engineered?

·
Administrator
43,300 Posts
Indaswamp said:
HNTFSH said:
Question...since I have a real job too. :lol3: Have they (anyone) conclusively determined the origin of the Corona Virus i.e. random bat poop on street market rotten fish on sale, whatever etc. versus engineered?
China destroying documents, shuttering the biomedical University, muzzling or disappering doctors that spoke out about research being done on gain of function for viral contagion, among many other clues......tells me all I need to know about where the virus originated. It most certainly is not where the Communist Chinese government 'officially' says it came from.
I don't disagree with your speculation however if that is true, how do we successfully and safely develop a vaccine for which no one can reverse engineer the evidence to prove it? :huh:

·
Administrator
43,300 Posts
Rat Creek said:
Interesting timing because now that the WHO is back in the good graces with Creepy Joe at the helm, and will get their $230 MILLION again, they have concluded it is highly unlikely that it came from a Wuhan lab. :rolleyes:

Experts believe the virus is likely to have originated in animals before spreading to humans, but they are not sure how.
How is that for an "expert" statement. :rolleyes: :no:

Allow me to paraphrase- "It came from unnamed and unidentified animals, but we have no idea how, where or why, so just trust the crap we are spewing."

Pay no attention to all the red arrows pointing at the lab in Wuhan, CHINA. :fingerpt:
Exactly where I was headed. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
43,300 Posts
Indaswamp said:
HNTFSH,

What no one will attempt to explain is how did that spike protein-a complex protein at that-suddenly morph in a mutation on a SARS virus? Answer-it didn't.
I think it's interesting (and not particularly comforting) that those who developed the vaccine can't identify it's origin.

·
Administrator
43,300 Posts
WoodyWhiffingMG said:
I'm the first to say it wasn't tested long enough. And we didn't, but having COVID currently, I doubt the vaccine is worse for you in the short term. Might kill you a few years down the road, but probably wouldn't feel like I have for a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear that Woody!! How far into it are you and any ideas on the contact? Get Well Bro!! :beer:

·
Administrator
43,300 Posts
SpinnerMan said:
And the same are part of being infected by the experimental virus.

Obviously we don't know, but I do not understand why so many people are more afraid of the vaccine than the virus. The evidence, what we have so far, supports that the virus is more deadly than the vaccine by huge margins
I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. But the latter part of your comment is true however you're leaving out the part about deadly to old, unhealthy folks but the vaccine is a potentially unknown risk to all folks long term. The virus has been around longer than the vaccine. That might not be a scientific way to look at it but common sense says there's much we don't know. And follow the money almost always plays itself out.

So should a healthy 30 year old get the vaccine at this point? :huh: Maybe, Maybe not.

·
Administrator
43,300 Posts
Rat Creek said:
HNTFSH said:
So should a healthy 30 year old get the vaccine at this point? :huh: Maybe, Maybe not.
Thirty? :huh: Surely you are speaking of one of your offspring. C'mon man. :hammer: You were thirty... 300 months ago. :beer:

And beside, the virus is all natural, so kind of like vegan or something. Wait. Nope. :no: Came from a lab. Scratch that. :fingerpt:
I take how old I am + how old I act an then divide by 2 and use that. :hammer: :grooving:

·
Administrator
43,300 Posts
ohio mike said:
cluckmeister said:
well I got my shot, yesterday, If my Johnson falls off, suddenly start talking Chinese or say Im a democrat and support Biden Ill let ya know
Unless you get the Johnson & Johnson then you may grow another one. I heard that's what Rosie and Ellen did.
:yes: :yes:

Or one up that and go for Pfizer like I did, home of the little blue pill. :grooving:

·
Administrator
43,300 Posts
SpinnerMan said:
For me it's ticks. Freak me out. I picked one up in one of my favorite archery spots last season. I don't think I will ever be able to hunt there again. Not like pretty much everywhere else I hunt doesn't have the same risk, but that spot, I'll feel them crawling on me. "nope, not doing it."
:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :clapping:

·
Administrator
43,300 Posts
What do ya do when you are supposed to be the expert but you have no clue about how to fix the problem?

You make stuff up. I think that transcends political affiliation. :lol3:

·
Administrator
43,300 Posts
SpinnerMan said:
If only the doctors in India had heard of this. They make no profit from the vaccines, etc . But, they let their people die. Why is that?
Checked in with my local Indian buddy who owns a convenience store (surprise!!) :lol3: His partner in India's brother just passed with COVID at 47 and by all accounts was pretty healthy. The lifestyle of eat healthy, don't drink or smoke, and work hard aren't foolproof for health but most vegetarians aren't obese either.

He had not been vaccinated yet (which only means that) but man, this SOB virus is a sneaky one. :help:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts