Duck Hunting Forum banner
381 - 400 of 437 Posts

·
Administrator
77,452 Posts
Dr. Robert Malone: "The other thing for me has been the personal journey of coming to terms with what the World Economic Forum really represents… it's all documented… then you see it being deployed… It is a full on globalist totalitarian vision."pic.twitter.com/SjRY0dpGAi
— Critical Thinking 101(Expert of Expert Evaluation) (@critica18495985) January 1, 2022

·
Administrator
77,452 Posts
Why use therapies that are near 100% effective when you can continue down the road of forced compliance of something that not only doesn't work, but appears to open the door to infection.
Because it is not about preventing the spread, it is about control.

Resiliency: Surviving in the age of censorship, propaganda and cancel culture

The question is why are the oligarchs so scared of me? Of Peter? Of physicians who advocate for early treatment? Of you? Let’s face it, it is because our combined efforts to stop the illegal mandates, to stop the jabbing of children with experimental vaccines and to stop the propaganda and censorship is having an impact. It is because we are all realizing how the Internet is being controlled to influence us in how we think.

·
Administrator
77,452 Posts

·
Administrator
77,452 Posts
I said at the beginning of this thing....way back before march2019...that a vaccine against a coronavirus is futile. Now it is out that DARPA came to the exact same conclusion.....in 2018! The CDC has come out and said this:

two doses offered no significant protection against the variant.
When Do The Lies Stop?

Every attempt to make a coronavirus vaccine 'durable' has failed through ADE....i.e. killing the host.

So now-everyone that has taken the vaccine has no upside, and all the reprocussions from the hidden risks....which we are still learning about and won't fully know for 5 years. And people wonder why I said 'fvck the vaccine'........

381 - 400 of 437 Posts