Duck Hunting Forum banner
941 - 960 of 1078 Posts

·
Administrator
77,309 Posts
Anecdotal, but here ya go.
Early treatment with common OTC drugs increase the odds of survival significantly. There is no mention how bad off she was when she arrived, nor how long she had been ill.

·
Administrator
77,309 Posts
Case in point...
Controlled clinical trial published July 6, 2021:
20-Week Study of Clinical Outcomes of Over-the-Counter COVID-19 Prophylaxis and Treatment

Results.
While both groups were moderate in size, the difference between them in outcomes over the 20-week study period was large and stark: Just under 4% of the compliant test group presented flu-like symptoms, but none of the test group was COVID-positive; whereas 20% of the non-compliant control group presented flu-like symptoms, three-quarters of whom (15% overall of the control group) were COVID-positive.
Conclusions.
Offering a low cost, readily implemented anti-viral approach, the study regimen may serve, at the least, as a stopgap modality and, perhaps, as a useful tool in combatting the pandemic.
Early treatment is the key to saving lives. The current protocols used by hospitals today are killing people through institutionalized medical malpractice.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Case in point...
Controlled clinical trial published July 6, 2021:
20-Week Study of Clinical Outcomes of Over-the-Counter COVID-19 Prophylaxis and Treatment

Early treatment is the key to saving lives. The current protocols used by hospitals today are killing people through institutionalized medical malpractice.
This isn't early treatment. It's essentially a vaccine, or prophylactic.

So, let me get this straight. You're promoting a study of 113 subjects using essentially a vaccine, or prophylactic if you prefer, to further show how vaccinations that have a real world study of over 2.5 billion subjects and shown to be in the 90+ percentile range effective as ineffective? I don't understand how you can not see how silly of an argument that is.

The current protocols by hospitals in terms of treatment are due to the fact that they are understaffed and overwhelmed with UNVACCINATED Covid patients. My coworker had a heart attack at work last week. It wasn't a major cardiac event in the terms of chest clutching, passing out heart attack. Just some chest and back pain and not feeling well. But still a heart attack nonetheless. He was in the ED for over 12 hours going back and forth getting EKG's, CT's, etc. Didn't even get a cardiac cath until 36 hours after arrival. Ended up getting a stent with a 100% blocked artery. Typically you want to be cathed within 90 minutes of going to the ED with a heart attack. Not a day and a half later. This is the same story all over the country. Hospitals are to the point where they are only able to treat the critically ill, if they even have the room. Get vaccinated and your chances of getting critically ill and needing hospitalization are drastically reduced. Not getting vaccinated and relying on early treatment gets you in the situation we are currently, as described above. It's not the hospitals fault they are unable to treat a moderate Covid case, or stent my coworker in a timely fashion. It's the fault of the unvaccinated. Undeniable.

·
Administrator
77,309 Posts
The current protocols by hospitals in terms of treatment are due to the fact that they are understaffed and overwhelmed with UNVACCINATED Covid patients.
Complete BS. Hospitals are following the mandates for treatment from the PERP act for immunity.

This is the same story all over the country. Hospitals are to the point where they are only able to treat the critically ill, if they even have the room.
If Hospitals weren't firing unvaccinated people that have full natural immunity they would not be having staffing issues. The lunacy is absolutely mind blowing. People with natural sterilizing immunity are WHAT YOU WANT treating patients, not those vaccinated with a leaky vaccine that can still catch and spread the virus.

·
Administrator
77,309 Posts
March-April,2020; 2 nursing homes in Spain filled with very old people with multiple comorbidities. No vaccines yet. They had 3 residents die before they instituted their own protocols of OTC drugs to stop it. All 83 patients became infected along with half the staff. They all LIVED. Why? early treatment. 100% of people treated LIVED. You'd think being that this is a cheap regiment, that it would be adopted all over....nope.

This paper is published. January, 2021:
Antihistamines and azithromycin as a treatment for COVID-19 on primary health care – A retrospective observational study in elderly patients

Keep in mind that these people were the worst of the worst when it comes to Covid and the virus should have wrecked havoc on those nursing homes. 28% of residents in area homes died during that first wave.

Now, this is a small study. Doesn't mean it won't work. It is a shame the results were shoved under a mat.

·
Administrator
77,309 Posts
shown to be in the 90+ percentile range effective as ineffective
Totally misleading.
The vaccine effectiveness wanes 4-6 months post vaccination. At that point the vaccinated are just as statistically likely to be hospitalized, and just as statistically likely to die from Covid as the unvaccinated. This is the reality as shown in the data from Scotland, England, and Israel. And....those vaccinated people are having a WORSE go of being infected than the unvaccinated.

·
Administrator
42,494 Posts
Totally misleading.
The vaccine effectiveness wanes 4-6 months post vaccination. At that point the vaccinated are just as statistically likely to be hospitalized, and just as statistically likely to die from Covid as the unvaccinated. This is the reality as shown in the data from Scotland, England, and Israel. And....those vaccinated people are having a WORSE go of being infected than the unvaccinated.
Not true.

·
Administrator
77,309 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts

·
Administrator
42,494 Posts
Israel has confirmed that the Pfizer vaccine efficacy wanes at about 40% per month. That is why Israel pushed the 3rd booster shot. Same trend is starting to materialize in U.K. and Scotland data.

Breakthrough Cases Surge: Vaccinated Individuals Accounted for 87% of Covid Hospitalizations Over the Past Week in Wales UK; 99% of All New Cases Were Under 60 Years Old
Seems to me that for every "source" you post from someone else can provide a source that debunks it. Now that could be said in reverse too but that only means it would be difficult to actually have know what it is real, click-bait, or overly bias manipulation of data.

I do not believe that vaccinated are falling to serious illness and hospitalization at a a rate alarmingly higher than non-vaccinated. I do believe that natural immunity is best but that can be somewhat harder to capture. Point is, when evaluation of all this (and/or someone keeps moving the target of the debate) is obviously based on bias, I find it of little-to-no value in the "data" presented. Not everyone suggesting or promoting vaccination is a fool or communist.

·
Registered
14,062 Posts
Sadly, none of the numbers can be trusted. I think the swamp CDC does not view a person as "fully vaccinated" until two weeks following the second dose (I can see why the twisted f--ers rationalized that), but conveniently adverse reactions that happen during the time between the shot and the two week window did not happen to a "vaccinated" person. So if you are going to have an adverse reaction to the shot, please wait two weeks so that it will be recognized as such.

And if this were about science, people would take a test to see fi they had previously recovered from the Wuhan (immunity) before being subjected to an experiment. But is it not about science. It is about compliance.

·
11,980 Posts
I can only speak of our local hospitals and the waning efficiency is not showing up per say. Yes there are breakthroughs or whatever you want to cal them but they are much fewer in actual numbers.
Yes the administration is trying their damnedest to FORCE their will and should be fought tooth and nail.

·
Registered
14,062 Posts
Probably should land in the Laugh of the Day, but oddly this is not a joke.
Pfi$ermectin under development

Pfizermectin.:LOL::LOL::LOL: My sis who works for Pfi$er has confirmed they are working on a prophylactic that is ever so slightly different than the "horse medicine" so that they can patent it and have the Big Gov Swamp pay them billions. In the internal meeting, people were joking about naming it Pfi$ermectin because that is what it is.

Why would the company that gave us the one-size-fits-all solution be developing something far more benign???

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #957 ·
Which you are right, is a COMPLETELY different debate. People like to conflate the two which I find disingenuous. I am not an antivaxer but I am an anti-mandater.
x2

I heard some idiot conflating your employer choosing to require vaccines with the federal government mandating. Your business. Your business. You choose. Vastly different than the federal government everyone.

·
Administrator
77,309 Posts
Probably should land in the Laugh of the Day, but oddly this is not a joke.
Pfi$ermectin under development

Pfizermectin.:LOL::LOL::LOL: My sis who works for Pfi$er has confirmed they are working on a prophylactic that is ever so slightly different than the "horse medicine" so that they can patent it and have the Big Gov Swamp pay them billions. In the internal meeting, people were joking about naming it Pfi$ermectin because that is what it is.

Why would the company that gave us the one-size-fits-all solution be developing something far more benign???
Thanks for proving me right Rat.....
Merck is working on one too.

BTW, hidden in the NIH guidelines, ivermectin is an approved emergency exploratory drug that doctors can prescribe. But you won't hear that from the Propaganda preachers on the main networks.

·
Administrator
77,309 Posts
Sadly, none of the numbers can be trusted. I think the swamp CDC does not view a person as "fully vaccinated" until two weeks following the second dose (I can see why the twisted f--ers rationalized that), but conveniently adverse reactions that happen during the time between the shot and the two week window did not happen to a "vaccinated" person. So if you are going to have an adverse reaction to the shot, please wait two weeks so that it will be recognized as such.

And if this were about science, people would take a test to see fi they had previously recovered from the Wuhan (immunity) before being subjected to an experiment. But is it not about science. It is about compliance.
Most accurate test available is the IgG/IgM rapid Blood antibody test. >97.3% accuracy....cost-about $15 buck per test. This is how I know I have had Covid and know I have durable immunity. Detectable IgM antibodies stay in circulation after infection for about 1-2 months, IgG antibodies have been shown to register 17 years after infection as with SARS-COV1 in those infected back in 2003...they still have antibodies, and still have immunity.

COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Kit

They COULD have accurate data....if they wanted it. But they don't. The data is intentionally skewed for maximum fear.

941 - 960 of 1078 Posts