Duck Hunting Forum banner
981 - 1000 of 1006 Posts

·
Registered
25,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #981 ·
Certainly natural immunity is not 100%, but it does offer more protection than the vaccine.
And more risk of acquiring it.

There has yet to have been one single reinfection among the over 600,000 Americans that have died from Covid. Absolutely 100% immunity.
Given the worthless tests they were using in the beginning, there is little doubt that "any illness" was documented as covid whether a mild flu virus or another corona virus, or a hangover for that matter. And tragically, many of those people were admitted and placed on covid wings of hospitals where they contract the real Wuhan.

The CDC and NIH have really screwed things up and have provided horrible guidance.
Why would a mild case land you in the hospital? :unsure:

I guess that is horrible advice to hospitalize people with mild symptoms.

Did that happen?

·
Registered
25,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #986 ·
This woman calmly calls out the Absolute Lunacy of the mask mandates...
It's these absolutely insane rules that make people not believe anything but what they want to believe. How would a person that makes that rule have anything but absolutely zero credibility.

I almost never where my mask despite our mask mandate. It's interesting to see where I'm the odd man out and where I'm in the majority.

As I've said from the beginning. I am not going anywhere I feel that safety would dictate a mask. Obviously, these dirty masks stuffed in our pockets and worn improperly have little if any benefit. But clearly provide an irrational false sense of security. "Got your security blanket?" "Yep" "So you're safer." :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
77,290 Posts
And more risk of acquiring it.
The risk is heavily weighted towards the immune compromised, the weak, and the elderly. Fact is that if you are 50 or younger, the risk is higher for the vaccine than catching covid.

There has yet to have been one single reinfection among the over 600,000 Americans that have died from Covid. Absolutely 100% immunity.
The deaths most certainly did occur, but I have absolutely zero confidence ALL of those deaths were FROM Covid. You have to admit that the entire data set is compromised. This was done intentionally.

·
Registered
25,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #988 ·
The risk is heavily weighted towards the immune compromised, the weak, and the elderly. Fact is that if you are 50 or younger, the risk is higher for the vaccine than catching covid.

The deaths most certainly did occur, but I have absolutely zero confidence ALL of those deaths were FROM Covid. You have to admit that the entire data set is compromised. This was done intentionally.
The risk of anything will always be heavily skewed to the immune compromised, the weak, and the elderly. If you broke down the risk of dying in a car accident, not risk of dying from a car accident, but if you are in an accident, what are you odds of dying, those groups are far more likely to die than a young and health person. Same with getting shot, pneumonia, ...

The fact is crystal clear for 50 and under the risk is far higher for Covid than the vaccine. It's not even close, except maybe for the very young. For those under 50 the ratio of a longggggg hospital stay to death is much higher. They are suffering, but they have enough reserve in the tank to pull through even though the virus kicks the hell out of your body. Of course, we don't know what the long term consequences will be. It may not be over even though they "officially" recovered. Shingles? There are other reasons for concern about long-term damage to important organs and maybe even the brain.

Daily COVID-19 hospital admissions by age: 7 stats to know

U.S. COVID-19 hospitalizations by age group:

All ages:
4 daily admissions per 100,000 people

70 years or older: 11 daily admissions per 100,000

60-69 years: 6 daily admissions per 100,000

50-59 years: 5 daily admissions per 100,000

30-49 years: 3 daily admissions per 100,000

18-29 years: 2 daily admissions per 100,000

18 years or under: 1 daily admission per 100,000
The young are suffering at a fraction of the rate, but not as dramatic as the death rate would imply.

That's a snap shot right now. There have been millions hospitalized with Covid. Looking at those relative rates, that is a huge number of people UNDER AGE 50 that have spent time in the hospital.

And there are two ways to confirm the number of Covid deaths. One is the numbers reported by the CDC. The other is to look at how many deaths one would have expected based on the trend for the last 10 years. BOTH come to similar estimates.

Cancelation of errors. It is actually the norm for such complex systems. You have errors that both over and under estimate and when you aggregate them, which each estimate is wrong, you end up about right. There were many that died of Covid that were not counted and many that were counted that should not have been. The aggregate is however fairly accurate. All approach to estimation lead to the same ballpark numbers.

·
Administrator
77,290 Posts
And there are two ways to confirm the number of Covid deaths. One is the numbers reported by the CDC. The other is to look at how many deaths one would have expected based on the trend for the last 10 years. BOTH come to similar estimates.
Another way is to look at the Medicare/Medicaid Data sets....

·
Registered
25,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #991 ·
Not for the healthy 50 and younger. But certainly for those with comorbidities.
The data just does not support that. There are a hell of a lot of healthy people spend a long time in the hospital and still have symptoms long after they have "recovered" from this ****ing virus.

Large numbers of healthy people suffer from the virus. Very few have any ill effects at all from the vaccine.

But I know, the only honest information is that which tells me what I already know. Everything else is fraud.

·
Super Moderator
25,422 Posts
Well for what its worth on my end I've weathered this whole pandemic fighting wearing a mask (so only when forced to ) no shot and will not get one period . 12 days ago I was fine and today I still am sorry about the employee from your office

·
Registered
13,937 Posts
Why would a mild case land you in the hospital? :unsure:

I guess that is horrible advice to hospitalize people with mild symptoms.

Did that happen?
Yes, it did.
Because early on, if you went to the hospital and tested positive, they admitted you as a precaution and to isolate you on the covid floor where some actually had the Wuhan and passed it to others who previously had a false positive.

·
Administrator
77,290 Posts
The data just does not support that. There are a hell of a lot of healthy people spend a long time in the hospital and still have symptoms long after they have "recovered" from this ****ing virus.
Vaxxed or unvaxxed?????

Who gives a **** if people get sick and recover??? No one gave two f**ks in 2018 if people got the flu, got sick, and recovered. Long term risks, severe health problems-including death- are what matters and this vaccine is causing a metric f**k ton of them. It's a long damn list and covers pretty much the entire body because the vaccine travels throughout the entire body, all organs, the brain, heart, lungs...you f**king name it-this vaccine has caused problems in the body. It all depends on where the damn spike protein- which IS pathogenic BTW- hits the hardest in the body.

Not to mention that there are readily available OTC treatments that work when the virus is attacked early on and aggressively. This would reduce the number of deaths FROM Covid substantially..

·
Registered
428 Posts
Run away and hide?

I wonder what is wrong with those experimental shots they're trying to force people to take by way of threats and coercion...

·
11,970 Posts
That gal moved quicker than I thought she could

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Colin Powell got vaxed,got covid and passed away . So much for break thru infections being mild. Let's work on a cure and try EVERYTHING in the toolbox. A booster every 6 months ain't gonna get it.

·
Registered
13,937 Posts
Colin Powell got vaxed, got covid and passed away . So much for break thru infections being mild. Let's work on a cure and try EVERYTHING in the toolbox. A booster every 6 months ain't gonna get it.
Agree. It makes me sad that people, vaxed or not, are put into hospital settings where they simply follow the swamp protocol of possibly a steroid and pain meds when other very inexpensive and easy to administer (pills) are available that could both save their lives and shorten the stays.

But just today, I heard a misinformed or intentionally misleading talking head spewing nonsense about the unvaxed being the spreaders while those who submitted to The State were clean and pure.

·
Registered
25,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,000 ·
Agree. It makes me sad that people, vaxed or not, are put into hospital settings where they simply follow the swamp protocol of possibly a steroid and pain meds when other very inexpensive and easy to administer (pills) are available that could both save their lives and shorten the stays.

But just today, I heard a misinformed or intentionally misleading talking head spewing nonsense about the unvaxed being the spreaders while those who submitted to The State were clean and pure.
Exactly, the overselling nonsense. It is not 100%, just far safer. Your risk doesn't go to 0. Death goes down to probably less than 1%. Less likely to catch it in the first place (therefore less likely to spread it). Then if you do (of course you can spread it), you are less likely to have serious consequence, but not 0. Just far less likely. I don't know where people get this nonsense that it is all or nothing. It was never reported that way from any study.

We seem to live in a zero nuance world.

Global warming. Total disaster or total fraud.

Covid. Total disaster or total fraud.

Vaccines. Total savior or totally useless.

Trump. Total failure or totally awesome.

Biden. Total crook or total saint. OK, maybe he actually is a total crook. I haven't seen the redeeming quality I could find in even the sexual predator Clinton.

981 - 1000 of 1006 Posts