Duck Hunting Forum banner
1001 - 1020 of 1076 Posts

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
General Powell had multiple myeloma an incurable cancer that devastates the immune system. He had other serious medical conditions too.
That is what I heard as well. He was the posterchild of comorbidity. God bless him, his family and friends.

But on the more frustrating side, I heard a Vax Davidian doctor say that if Powell had gotten the booster, he may have been okay.

Maybe if he would have been given the transfusion or ivermectin, given the gene therapy did not ward it off.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
Well, my sis the pfi$er chemical engineer and two other engineers will be perp walked from the building next month. All three are 10+ year employees.

Their crime??? Their exemptions have been rejected by the Vax Davidian Inner Circle. My sister is a lung cancer survivor (likely lab related) and her doctor submitted a medical exemption... rejected. Another has had the covid and still tests positive for antibodies..... rejected. The third submitted a religious exemption as a prolife Christian..... rejected.

It is one size fits all, no matter what. The exemption process is just a ruse. They desperately want to claim that 100% of Pfi$er comrades have submitted.

These engineers put forth a written argument to the "chief scientist" detailing that they would test weekly and wear masks, but that in reality, since all people can get and spread the Wuhan, that should be a company wide policy IF it were about the science.

The response was some non-science response about people "feeling" safe and that everyone must be part of a compliant communal team.

So, there you go. We must follow the science. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,008 ·
That sucks.

My sister is a lung cancer survivor (likely lab related) and her doctor submitted a medical exemption... rejected.
Over ruling a doctor. That seems pretty ****ed up. Get a good lawyer. I don't know how you don't win in court on that one.

Another has had the covid and still tests positive for antibodies..... rejected.
This is why they have ZERO credibility. No more effective VACCINE than getting this damn virus. The safety is pretty sketchy, but the effectiveness cannot be beat.

The third submitted a religious exemption as a prolife Christian..... rejected.
And that is why the other side has no credibility. What the hell does being a pro-life Christian have to do with vaccination. Sounds like complete BS. Christian Scientist and not a scientist that is Christian would be a religious exemption. Did your kids get vaccinated? Do those in your church get their kids vaccinated? Not this vaccine is not a religious exemption.

While I think all this forced vaccine is insanity, the employer has the right to be insane. And it seems like all of them are exercising that right. Of course, if you are big business, you must fear this government making an example out of you if you do not bend to their will. It is scary fascist behavior.

BTW, my wife's doctor recommended she get the booster. I understand why he would do that with her and her medical conditions. I'm not sure why surviving lung cancer would be an indicator to NOT get vaccinated. But if your doctor puts pen to paper, that should be good enough even if it seems like bad advice. Basically, your company is saying the doctor is engaged in malpractice. That's a bold statement or it should be legally. Forcing you to go AGAINST medical advise. It just should not happen.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
Agree. The lung cancer concern is both immune related and blood clot risk, and knowing there are other protocols that do not have those risks. Lesser of two evils I guess.

The prolife religious exemptions are based upon the fact that aborted babies were used in the development of the gene therapy. Normal vaccines do not do that. You can argue that they are using the aborted babies for good, but the contrary is you should not support the use of aborted babies period. A person's religious beliefs are their own.

There are many references in the bible, but this is the one most quote: Jerimiah 1:4-5 "Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.” "

·
Administrator
77,309 Posts
Study Destroys Justification for Vaccine Mandates

The CDC and State Health Department scientists just released a study that again reflects the dangers of making civil and individual rights contingent on a medical procedure. This study, titled Shedding of Infectious SARS-CoV-2 Despite Vaccination, reviewed swab specimens from 36 counties in Wisconsin from the end of June to the end of July 2021. They then checked the viral load of SARS-CoV-2 in each swab.

What did they find? High viral load in “158 of 232 unvaccinated (68%...) and 156 of 225 fully vaccinated (69%...) symptomatic individuals.” Meaning there was effectively no difference between the symptomatic vaccinated and unvaccinated in terms of who was carrying, and therefore spreading, the virus.

But the study does not end there. It also found high viral loads in “7 of 24 unvaccinated (29%...) and 9 of 11 fully vaccinated asymptomatic individuals (82%...).” Meaning, among asymptomatic individuals, the vaccinated had a higher percentage with a high viral load. As I explained in an interview with Shannon Bream, this reflects that the unvaccinated that catch the virus are more likely to be at home in bed with symptoms, while the vaccinated that catch the virus are more likely to have no symptoms and hence continue their daily routine unknowingly spreading the virus.
and...
What these papers really found is that the CDC’s justification for crushing civil and individual rights has disappeared. Federal health authorities crushed those rights based on the argument that the Covid-19 vaccine will prevent the spread of the virus. The viral load study, with nothing more, yet again shows this to be false.
But....follow the science.....

·
11,980 Posts
Even though I was vaccinated I feel it’s absolutely against all things American to be forced to be jabbed.

Yet here we are.

I get making a stand against all tyranny but we’ve allowed it in just about every aspect of our lives.
Until now

Why is the forced jab the final straw?

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,012 ·
A person's religious beliefs are their own.
You don't get to make up your own rules and claim I have my own unique religious beliefs.

Whether seeking exemption from combat or any other special treatment, it's not automatic just because you say it violates your religion. There is a level of proof required by the person requesting the exemption.

And this is a nonsensical religious exemption. The use of cadavers is long accepted and not questioned by pro-life Christians. Whether the cadaver is a murder victim, accident victim, or some other cause of death, it's simply not relevant. Accepting organs from a murder victim is not a violation of faith or condoning murder. It's terribly misguided. How misguided can beliefs be and still result in a legal exemption?

It's idiotic for nearly all employers to force just about any employee to get vaccinated if they don't want. Working in close contact with high risk individuals and a few other cases, but we've made accomodations for a year and a half, now zero tolerance. Complete insanity.

BTW, we were talking about work travel on a call the other day. 😲 I don't want to go back to traveling or even having to go back to the office.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
You don't get to make up your own rules and claim I have my own unique religious beliefs.
And you, Big Gov or HR cannot dictate my religious beliefs, so there you have it. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

Cadavers and aborted babies are infinitely different circumstances. That is my belief and makes perfect rational sense to me; you can rationalize otherwise.

·
Registered
417 Posts
And you, Big Gov or HR cannot dictate my religious beliefs, so there you have it. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

Cadavers and aborted babies are infinitely different circumstances. That is my belief and makes perfect rational sense to me; you can rationalize otherwise.
There is zero fetal cells in the actual vaccine. Fetal cell lines were used in the research and development of the vaccine. These are fetal cells obtained from abortions in the 70's and 80's that have been grown over the decades to create the fetal cell lines used. Current fetal cell lines are thousands of generations removed from the original fetal tissue. They do not contain any tissue from a fetus. If this is anyone's basis for not getting vaccinated, they best not have used any of the following medications that used the EXACT same fetal cell lines during research and development:

-Acetaminophen (Tylenol)
-Albuterol
-Aspirin
-Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin)
-Pepto Bismul
-Tums
-Lipitor
-Senokot
-Maalox
-Ex-Lax
-Benadryl
-Sudafed
-Preparation H,
-Claritin
-Prilosec
-Zoloft

I'm curious if your sisters prolife Christian co-worker can truthfully acknowledge and affirm that their sincerely held religious belief is consistent and true and they have not taken any of the aforementioned medications as it would infringe upon their beliefs as equally as vaccination would?

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,015 ·
Even though I was vaccinated I feel it’s absolutely against all things American to be forced to be jabbed.

Yet here we are.

I get making a stand against all tyranny but we’ve allowed it in just about every aspect of our lives.
Until now

Why is the forced jab the final straw?
Political and emotional investment. Same reason the other side is zero tolerance for undocumented workers even the 100% remote workers with zero personal interactions.

We are broke. I truly believe the physical break happened when the Dems celebrated on the Capitol steps after voting to keep the lying sexual predator in office. We were progressively strained, but that moment was the break. It was the celebration of raw power over decency. It was debatable if that was sufficient to forcibly remove a President. But it was NOT a cause for celebration. That showed that they did not care about the lying, cheating, etc. Just the raw power.

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,016 ·
That is not carte blanche to disregard all laws. I believe I don't have to pay taxes. That's MY religious belief. There you have it why what you say here is silly. You are correct that they cannot dictate that I don't believe that, but it doesn't get me out of paying taxes.

Cadavers and aborted babies are infinitely different circumstances.
That sounds exactly like the pro-choice position. Killing a fetus is infinitely different than killing a human being, not a potential one.

The are exactly the same because they are both dead human beings. That is the pro-life position.

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,018 ·
And that is your rationalization, not mine.

And Terp, just because the abortion happened in the past does not make it better for me.
If the donor is murdered, do we just throw away the organs?

Please explain how someone killed before birth and is not just different, but " infinitely" different?

The pro-choice argument is that after birth it is murder, but before it is nothing. Something relative to nothing is infinity.

I guess you are arguing before birth it is something, but after it is nothing. Thus infinitely different.

I as a pro-life Christian are before or after is no difference whatsoever. I thought that was the definition of being pro-life. You have a new definition I never heard of where killing a fetus is far worse. How so?

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
If the donor is murdered, do we just throw away the organs?

Please explain how someone killed before birth and is not just different, but " infinitely" different?

The pro-choice argument is that after birth it is murder, but before it is nothing. Something relative to nothing is infinity.

I guess you are arguing before birth it is something, but after it is nothing. Thus infinitely different.

I as a pro-life Christian are before or after is no difference whatsoever. I thought that was the definition of being pro-life. You have a new definition I never heard of where killing a fetus is far worse. How so?

The cadaver of a murder victim is buried or cremated unless they consented to being an organ donor. A baby in the womb didn’t consent to being murdered nor did it consent on its murdered body being used. At the same token, there is undeniably a market for murdered baby body parts. Making their body parts into a commodity is wrong and encourages black market or open market trading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
42,485 Posts
The cadaver of a murder victim is buried or cremated unless they consented to being an organ donor. A baby in the womb didn’t consent to being murdered nor did it consent on its murdered body being used. At the same token, there is undeniably a market for murdered baby body parts. Making their body parts into a commodity is wrong and encourages black market or open market trading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2nd time today..."follow the money"

1001 - 1020 of 1076 Posts