Duck Hunting Forum banner
1021 - 1040 of 1076 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
And that is your rationalization, not mine.

And Terp, just because the abortion happened in the past does not make it better for me.
Far enough and I won't underplay your, or anyone else's, believes. But, if you are using that as an exemption for vaccination are you also not using any of the drugs I listed under the same pretense? Because they all used the exact same technology of fetal cell lines in their research and development as the vaccinations did.

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,022 ·
The cadaver of a murder victim is buried or cremated unless they consented to being an organ donor. A baby in the womb didn’t consent to being murdered nor did it consent on its murdered body being used. At the same token, there is undeniably a market for murdered baby body parts. Making their body parts into a commodity is wrong and encourages black market or open market trading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A minor cannot give consent. So it would be up to the parents if they wanted to donate the body or organs.

I get there is a difference between the murderer deciding in the donation of the victim.

I guess it could be my perspective of why anyone at any age wouldn't want their remains to benefit society regardless of the circumstances of their death.

The problem with abortion is that it's choosing to kill babies. It's not that babies or humans at any point where they die are used by modern medicine to save other lives. I hope my body is so old and useless, but if not I hope it's used for good. I don't understand why anyone would have a different view.

I just don't get the argument that we can use children as donors, but God commands us to send aborted babies to the scrap heap, but nobody else.

End abortion. Do not end the benefits we gained from the victims.

In regards to the validity of the request for religious exemption, if the person is forgoing all medical treatments derived from technology that has some tie, as crazy as I think it is, it's legitimate in my opinion. If it's just this vaccine, sorry, that's political and not religious. Agreeing with the beliefs or them being rational is not the standard. They just can't be selective to get out of something you don't want. Like conversion to a religion that is exempt from military service when you fear being drafted. I think that is what is going on here in many, not all, of these requests for exemption.

If course, most of the mandates are bogus and this should never be an issue.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
Far enough and I won't underplay your, or anyone else's, believes. But, if you are using that as an exemption for vaccination are you also not using any of the drugs I listed under the same pretense? Because they all used the exact same technology of fetal cell lines in their research and development as the vaccinations did.
Terp, part of the problem is Big Pharma hides the truth about what is involved in the development of many drugs. Project Veritas just uncovered how Big Pharma sought to hide from the public the facts about the use of aborted babies in the development of the gene therapy aka covid vaccine. I do not doubt that I have had a traditional vaccine in the past that may have involved the use of aborted babies in the development, and will tell you that I would have asked for an alternative had I known or may have taken a pass on it. It is all speculation as it is in the past and if aborted babies were involved, I was ignorant of that information. \

As for those drugs you listed, I can happily say, I take nothing.

I can see that things can come down to crappy choices sometimes, and as I have a very high likelihood of survival, and I am almost certain I natural immunity already, I see no need to make that crappy choice. I will avail myself to other therapies, if the need arises.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
As for the drug list, Aspirin and Preparation H were around long before legal abortion. Exlax too if memory serves me right. I'm to lazy to research the rest. Please get your facts straight before posting.

·
Registered
417 Posts
As for the drug list, Aspirin and Preparation H were around long before legal abortion. Exlax too if memory serves me right. I'm to lazy to research the rest. Please get your facts straight before posting.
Your "too lazy to research the rest" yet tell me to get my facts straight? HA!!

It's a fact that all the medications I listed were and continue to be tested on fetal cell lines. Specifically the HEK-293 line which is a derivative of human embryonic kidney cells from a fetus in 1973. It doesn't matter that Aspirin was invented in the late 1800's, it's still studied and researched to this day. Same thing with all the other drugs listed. Just because these facts might make you uncomfortable, doesn't make them untrue.

Here is two such examples of a studies on Aspirin using the HEK-293 fetal cell lines. One from 2015 and the other from 2013. I've got my facts straight, let me know if you need anymore.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Your "too lazy to research the rest" yet tell me to get my facts straight? HA!!

It's a fact that all the medications I listed were and continue to be tested on fetal cell lines. Specifically the HEK-293 line which is a derivative of human embryonic kidney cells from a fetus in 1973. It doesn't matter that Aspirin was invented in the late 1800's, it's still studied and researched to this day. Same thing with all the other drugs listed. Just because these facts might make you uncomfortable, doesn't make them untrue.

Here is two such examples of a studies on Aspirin using the HEK-293 fetal cell lines. One from 2015 and the other from 2013. I've got my facts straight, let me know if you need anymore.

Odd, I thought I saw the word development in your post and I was simply saying they were developed waaay before legal abortion. I'm done,not worth my time I've got decoys to sort.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
The gift that keeps on giving. My aunt-in-law is 78 years old and in good health. Has been vaxed three times (including booster). Then got the Wuhan and was headed downhill.

Her doctor went rogue and broke the protocol. Gave her the Monoclonal transfusion and Ivermectin. She was almost 100% better within 24 hours. 48 hours later, she said she was 100%. So glad that more doctors are saying Let's Go Brandon to the swamp CDC and practicing real medicine.

·
11,980 Posts
The monoclonal antibody is the magic bullet but “they” can’t let go of the narrative

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
The monoclonal antibody is the magic bullet but “they” can’t let go of the narrative
Seems to be.

And as its the gift that keeps giving, was in a meeting yesterday with a Nebraska Department of Education guy. He and his wife are both double vaxed and still got a serious version of the Wuhan. Neither were hospitalized, but both were pretty sick for THREE WEEKS. Unfortunately, they followed the swamp protocol which is to do nothing. No ivermectin, no monoclonal.

Literally on a video meeting right now, and was informed we have not heard from a Missouri education lady because she has been out for weeks with Wuhan, and yes, they said she is fully vaxed.

My gut tells me if you are depending on the vax, you better get boosted continually. If you want to get better and be safer, take another approach.

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,032 ·
The complete insanity around this is truly scary as hell.

Why the hell are monoclonal antibody controversial? Because DeSantis pushed them. How ****ed is that?

Why the hell is the effectiveness of vaccines controversial? They work very well. Perfect. Of course they are not the first perfect medical option in human history. But they work quite well. Do you want to acquire natural immunity vaccinated or unvaccinated? The stats are clear where your best odds exist.

I was listening to talk radio on the way to the gym this morning. The host was reading an article that was basically pissed that Florida now has one of the lowest rates. The article talks about how the rates go up and down and you can't credit Florida because they are down. But I will for damn sure guarantee that same moron was criticizing Florida when they were up and not saying, "well they go up and they come down so you can't say this is the result of what Florida is doing." Yet when they go down, it's not what Florida is doing, but when they go it is.

It's starting to get cold here in Illinois. It's almost guaranteed that we will have another spike in the next couple months. Guess what. It's not the failure of the morons that run this state. Same with the summer spikes in the southern red states.

There is zero rationality.

At this point the behavior is pretty clear, but everybody has to prove they were always right all along no matter how wrong they were. And the politicians need to try to extract maximum political gain. It's truly frustrating.

BTW, what we don't know yet is how often those with natural immunity will need to get a booster. I see what seems to be contradictory reports.

Study: COVID-19 antibodies decay quickly after mild illness

The findings are similar to those of several previous reports showing rapidly decreasing antibody levels after infection, including one published Jun 18 in Nature, which showed that levels of antibodies against COVID-19 began to decrease within 2 or 3 months of infection.
The researchers said that their findings mean that people with mild illness—that is, most people with COVID-19—may not have long-lasting immunity to it, although they can't extrapolate beyond their 90-day observation period, after which the decay rate would be expected to slow.
And I see reports that are just the opposite.

Rate and severity of suspected SARS-Cov-2 reinfection in a cohort of PCR-positive COVID-19 patients

Hospitalization was more common at suspected reinfection (36/315, 11.4%) than initial infection (4094/75 149, 5.4%).
Wait, reinfection. It's not perfect just like the vaccine is not 😲

There were 315 suspected reinfections identified, with an overall cumulative incidence of 0.8% (95% confidence interval (CI) 0.7–1.0%) at 270 days following initial infection.
And that will just go up and up with time and grow in rates as natural immunity fades, assuming it does.

The question is do we ever get out from under this? They only certain way is effective treatments. Even "natural immunity" may be sufficiently effective to produce herd immunity and the collapse of the virus.

I suspect that a combination of both vaccination and infection, preferably vaccination before infection, is the best way to get there. Add on effective treatments and we minimize the death and suffering. But that's not the goal. It's to prove yourself right and grab as much power as you can and never let go.

But let's get all bent out of shape because of animal testing.

BTW, the best data we have on the latency period for radiation induced cancer comes from experiments on beagles conducted where I now work. There are simply some things you cannot learn without harming living organisms. Rather beagles than people. Dogs for whatever reason most closely behave like humans when it comes to radiation exposure. Guinea pigs on the other hand don't make good guinea pigs when it comes to radiation because they are much more sensitive. Of course, we disregard this science in the name of radiation fear mongering, but it shows that at the levels that are exceptionally hard to exceed even in the worst nuclear accident (assuming you are not Russia and cover it up and do not take simple precautions), that you won't live long enough to get the extremely low probability of getting cancer. The latency period, the time between exposure and expression of the harm, is so long at those levels, you will have died of natural causes. That's what happened in the beagle experiments. That's what we've seen in the human exposures that have occurred. But we disregard that and assume the risk is the result of living forever. This is normal whether we are talking smoking, skin cancer, etc., there is a time between exposure and expression and it is sensitive to the level of exposure. Animal experiments are better than human experiments for learning this. You have to pick one. Human experiments is the default if we do nothing. That doesn't mean every experiment is justified, but some are.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
I think the issue with the Swamp Fauci animal tests is it seems to be cruel tests for little to no reason, at least that I can figure out. Placing dogs so that their heads can be devoured by parasites, and then deciding to clip the dogs' vocal cords so you do not have to hear the pain they are in. That is f'ed up.

·
Administrator
77,309 Posts
And the hits just keep on coming!

Whistleblower Exposes Pfizer for ‘Falsifying Data’ in Covid Vaccine Trials Used to Justify Mandates

A whistleblower has come forward with damning revelations about how vaccine-maker Pfizer ‘falsified data’ and manipulated clinical trials. Brook Jackson, a former clinical trial auditor who was fired after raising her concerns, came forward with inside information and documented evidence about Pfizer’s operations in a stunning new BMJ investigation conducted by Paul Thacker. The disturbing report sends up red flags that the FDA and Pfizer are engaging in massive fraud against the American people to justify vaccine mandates.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
There are just so many things that should make people take serious notice, but most people are sheeple and feel much more secure in the herd. It is human nature.

The latest insanity is the all out push to give gene therapy to very young children and babies, who are at almost no risk even if they contract it.

This is not like polio, tetanus or other childhood diseases. The Wuhan is less dangerous than having peanuts in the house with a young child, but regardless, there is a billion dollar promotion campaign underway by Big Gov, with your tax dollars, and Big Phama. Everyone living and dead must get gene therapy.

And not just with pfizer, but my sister has stated over her 30+ year career that there are many instances of big pharma cherry picking or ignoring information. She was not fired, but was officially reprimanded for asking in a meeting why the study researchers were ignoring an "anomaly" side effect that kept happening again and again. I guess the feeling was that if the company's study researcher said the Emperor was wearing fine clothes, everyone was to just go along with it.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
So my daughter the teacher just learned of the new "science" related to vax status at her district.

If you self-report or someone narcs you out that you were in "proximity" of someone who has tested positive (or if you test positive), you must quarantine for two weeks, but here is the rub.

If you are vaxed, you are paid for those two weeks. If you have not taken the gene therapy, whether you have natural immunity or not, those two weeks will be unpaid.

Now someone remind me how this is not a completely political push for compliance? They have literally set up a political gotcha game in the district where a person can rat out someone in confidence and the district will take the punitive action. Were you seen at the Chiefs' game? Surely someone in the stadium is positive, right? So, you are on leave.

Let's Go Brandon.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Back to animal testing. My daughter worked at a animal testing center for 3 weeks and couldn't take it anymore. She told me stories that would turn anyones stomach. Beagles, bunnies ,rats mice all subjected to horrible torture. You'd go to prison if you treated any animal that way.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
Well, the witching hour has arrived at pfizer. My inside informant will be no more.

My sister and two other chemical engineers in her group, as well as several others from other departments, will be perp-walked from the building at 4pm for not complying with the mandate. Both religious and medical exemptions were denied for all by an unnamed, secret "review committee."

I do appreciate that they crafted a well thought out letter to the company's "chief scientist" explaining the folly of the mandate given both vaxed and unvaxed get and spread the virus, and that though natural immunity is far superior to any short-lived gene therapy, that it is also not an accepted exception. In return, they received a very non-scientific woke response about feelings and everyone being in it together for the common good.

My woke company has not set a deadline, but has stated the same about all must vax whether you have natural immunity or not. They are offering the exemptions, but no one is under the impression it is anything but a ruse, and all will be rejected.

1021 - 1040 of 1076 Posts