Duck Hunting Forum banner
1041 - 1060 of 1076 Posts

·
Administrator
42,485 Posts
Well, the witching hour has arrived at pfizer. My inside informant will be no more.

My sister and two other chemical engineers in her group, as well as several others from other departments, will be perp-walked from the building at 4pm for not complying with the mandate. Both religious and medical exemptions were denied for all by an unnamed, secret "review committee."

I do appreciate that they crafted a well thought out letter to the company's "chief scientist" explaining the folly of the mandate given both vaxed and unvaxed get and spread the virus, and that though natural immunity is far superior to any short-lived gene therapy, that it is also not an accepted exception. In return, they received a very non-scientific woke response about feelings and everyone being in it together for the common good.

My woke company has not set a deadline, but has stated the same about all must vax whether you have natural immunity or not. They are offering the exemptions, but no one is under the impression it is anything but a ruse, and all will be rejected.
Very sorry to hear that. Let her know DHC stands behind her. And, there's room for her here. ;)

I never hear the debate with people important in the Covid world (politician/doctor/lawyer, etc.) about why the mandate of having the vaccine if it does not prevent contraction and/or spread. With or without natural immunity. That's a common sense debate the mandaters can't win. I don't get how it's defensible to mandate?

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
And since everyone (except those with natural immunity) can get and spread covid and the variants, then the only person protected by the vax is the person who gets it. Having the vax only lessens symptoms for that person, not anyone else. Sooooo, the mandate is about protecting you from yourself.

If we follow that logic, shouldn't there also be BMI and smoking screenings? And if your BMI is too high, then you must follow a strict diet, weigh-ins, etc. Fail a weigh-in, and you are fired. After all, it is for your own good. Your obesity doesn't harm anyone but you, so we are helping you to not hurt yourself.

It is all just nuts, and the woke sheeple are following right along.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
Update on pfizer's mandate. So this is a new twist on "science."

It appears pfizer's Vax Davidian committee was surprised by the numbers of people who were willing to walk when push came to shove on the final days of the communal push that "everyone must be in it together." Some who were willing to walk were fully vaxed, and opposed forced medical procedures of EUA drugs on their colleagues (no liability for those doing the forcing). Good on them.

Adding to that, a couple of their major projects will be postponed significantly or indefinitely, and one more log on that fire is pfizer is either being bought or they are selling off a division. My scoop there is sketchy as Pfizer usually buys smaller companies. In any case, the staffing problem was either going to drive the price down or kill the deal.

Anyway, all that "science" has created a vax mandate "variant." At the witching hour of firing people, they postponed the mandate indefinitely without stating any reason. No word on when it comes back.

And while I do not know the numbers, many had already signed separation documents (COBRA, retirement, vacation pay, etc). My sister and her two engineer colleagues told the Vax Davidian representative that pfizer cannot have it both ways (mandate for everyone's safety, but then beg them to stay for the company's sale of assets), and all three engineers refused to go back. They are officially unemployed.

I do not know if going "Atlas Shrugged" (leaving the workforce) plays into the hands of the communists or not, but the chess pieces are moving in ways no one expected. Power to the people.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
Fauci states vax did not work as advertised

So, the vax is turning out to be a short term solution at best, with unknown long term effects, and rather than change course and recommend other therapies, the one-trick-pony swamp Fauci recommends people keep getting more and more gene therapy. That is science.

And as a swamp doctor, I wish he would stop claiming people have immunity from covid. “They are seeing a waning of immunity not only against infection but against hospitalization and to some extent death, which is starting to now involve all age groups. It isn’t just the elderly,” Fauci said.

They never had immunity. Just another swamp Fauci lie. In the short term, we have seen lesser symptoms for most, which is good, but longer term is unknown, and it is definitely trending the wrong direction.

What a train wreck. I do pray this experiment has not poisoned and ruined the immune systems of hundreds of millions.

Fully vaxed Vikings player hospitalized.

·
Administrator
42,485 Posts
Update on pfizer's mandate. So this is a new twist on "science."

It appears pfizer's Vax Davidian committee was surprised by the numbers of people who were willing to walk when push came to shove on the final days of the communal push that "everyone must be in it together." Some who were willing to walk were fully vaxed, and opposed forced medical procedures of EUA drugs on their colleagues (no liability for those doing the forcing). Good on them.

Adding to that, a couple of their major projects will be postponed significantly or indefinitely, and one more log on that fire is pfizer is either being bought or they are selling off a division. My scoop there is sketchy as Pfizer usually buys smaller companies. In any case, the staffing problem was either going to drive the price down or kill the deal.

Anyway, all that "science" has created a vax mandate "variant." At the witching hour of firing people, they postponed the mandate indefinitely without stating any reason. No word on when it comes back.

And while I do not know the numbers, many had already signed separation documents (COBRA, retirement, vacation pay, etc). My sister and her two engineer colleagues told the Vax Davidian representative that pfizer cannot have it both ways (mandate for everyone's safety, but then beg them to stay for the company's sale of assets), and all three engineers refused to go back. They are officially unemployed.

I do not know if going "Atlas Shrugged" (leaving the workforce) plays into the hands of the communists or not, but the chess pieces are moving in ways no one expected. Power to the people.
Was shooting pool yesterday at the BIL's house and we had OAN on the big screen. He made a comment about how many Senators and Congresspeople had Pfizer and J&J stock. Don't recall what he said but plan to see if I can find the numbers (unless someone here knows).

So...the Sis left but at the last minute didn't have to?

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
Correct. I got a bit more scoop this morning. Pfizer is trying to sell off the Meridian Medical Technologies division (think Epi pens), and with so many "essential" people taking the walk, execs are soiling their pants like Brandon.

My sister could have undone the exit paperwork, but she is unwilling to play the games knowing as soon as they sell Meridian, they will be back to woke mandates. She doesn't know how many returned to work. People need jobs, so I am sure many did, even if it is just short term while they keep searching for smaller companies with under 100 employees.

·
Registered
86 Posts
After mid terms a new investigation will occur into NIH and Eco Health Alliance involvement with Wuhan Lab. Peter Daszak of Eco Health Alliance lawyer has order a gag order on him. That’s the reason you don’t see him on media. I suspect he will not fall on the sword when the house of cards starts falling ……..but he might end up missing like a Jimmy Hoffa . Don’t underestimate the swamp and Bilderberg Group.

·
Administrator
42,485 Posts
After mid terms a new investigation will occur into NIH and Eco Health Alliance involvement with Wuhan Lab. Peter Daszak of Eco Health Alliance lawyer has order a gag order on him. That’s the reason you don’t see him on media. I suspect he will not fall on the sword when the house of cards starts falling ……..but he might end up missing like a Jimmy Hoffa . Don’t underestimate the swamp and Bilderberg Group.
I have found that "investigations" go about absolutely no where unfortunately.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have found that "investigations" go about absolutely no where unfortunately.
Too Unseat a President;
The left knows the orgins of Covid are tied too NIH they have been briefed in classified briefing as well as Trump administration at the end when he fired Fauci. After mid terms a new senate and Congress I hope will pursue a new investigation. They are a lot big left wing players involved in Wuhan not just Fauci Collins and Daszak. America First agenda did not sit well with many around the world. America could be a great country but the world will not let it ! I think I need a crash course on Mandarin! Question is how much responsibility does US take or won’t to take for the deadly pathogen that was released on the world and was that the plan just to unseat a America First agenda at the cost of 5 million deaths and it’s not over. I am afraid this is just more than a Lab accident and a Fauci going rouge.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Who are the players in Wuhan and China Military
Google / Gates Foundation / Soros and others. What is one thing all players have in common they are all members of the Bilderberg Group including Fauci. All benefit from a Biden Administration which is not America First and that should be very obvious today !

·
Administrator
42,485 Posts
The left knows the orgins of Covid are tied too NIH they have been briefed in classified briefing as well as Trump administration at the end when he fired Fauci. After mid terms a new senate and Congress I hope will pursue a new investigation. They are a lot big left wing players involved in Wuhan not just Fauci Collins and Daszak. America First agenda did not sit well with many around the world. America could be a great country but the world will not let it ! I think I need a crash course on Mandarin!
I don't disagree I just have learned to dampen expectations. The swamp is filled with people and not all are "democrats". Most investigations are theater. Anyone really think Epstein's death is actually explainable? I really think nothing will come of it after the midterms even if republicans gain seats.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Epstein had dirt on political figures and others his assistant the woman with dairy they have in custody has been very quite in media. She has the client list. One name that just recently released Bill Gates just before his divorce. LOL
No one is untouchable even in prison !
Yes Bilderberg Group consist of all political figures of the wealthy and famous. We will see after Mid Terms on new investigation question is they might not like the verdict will they still continue and they makes US partially liable for millions of deaths worldwide. My guess this has already been discussed with China and US so the coverup will continue.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
And the goal posts have been moved again. The Swamp Fauci has declared that a person is not fully vax compliant unless they have also been "boosted" at least one time.

Have to say, I have no idea why getting more of the exact same gene therapy is supposed to help or that gene therapy even fades, but I guess it does. I doubt it matters.

In the end, everyone will have to get the virus in order to build real immunity. It seems a wiser approach is to use the therapeutics when people test positive rather than the current protocol which is basically to do nothing and hope they survive.

And in other news, my far left vax to the max, 30 something year old neighbor contracted the Wuhan (prob a variant) and had to be hospitalized because she is not going to take that horse medicine. She is following the CDC science. Thankfully, she survived the do-nothing protocol.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I received both Phizer shots but I am not getting anymore booster of anything.
They need to lock up Fauci and Peter Daszak for killing millions of people with their Nazi Research in Wuhan Lab.
CDC what a Joke ! Guess who funds CDC it’s NIH so naturally they will not speak out against NIH.
And let’s don’t forget Francis Collins of NIH he had to approve the funding to Wuhan Lab.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
Something is going very wrong in the one-size-fits-all. From St. Paul News.

Rectangle Font Circle Pattern Art

MN has one of the highest vax and boost rates with over 69% of the population having at least one shot. The article claims that the 47% of deaths from the fully vaxed are coming from 3% of that group. So, the most vulnerable are not getting protection with the vax or the protection is weak?

And given everyone (except those with natural immunity) can get and spread the virus, what is a breakthrough case? Seems the term indicates it is breaking through one's immunity when the vax does not provide immunity. It is more like an antibiotic that helps lessen symptoms, and we all know antibiotics are not a free ride as they can hurt your immune system.

I really wish big gov and the Vax Davidians would stop this heavy handed push to force the experiment on everyone, including children. No one knows what the long term impacts will be of including the entire population in the experiment. There are multiple highly effective therapies for those who get sick and need extra support, and none are gene therapy and involve pumping your body full of spike proteins.

·
Administrator
77,309 Posts
Well, the witching hour has arrived at pfizer. My inside informant will be no more.

My sister and two other chemical engineers in her group, as well as several others from other departments, will be perp-walked from the building at 4pm for not complying with the mandate. Both religious and medical exemptions were denied for all by an unnamed, secret "review committee."

I do appreciate that they crafted a well thought out letter to the company's "chief scientist" explaining the folly of the mandate given both vaxed and unvaxed get and spread the virus, and that though natural immunity is far superior to any short-lived gene therapy, that it is also not an accepted exception. In return, they received a very non-scientific woke response about feelings and everyone being in it together for the common good.

My woke company has not set a deadline, but has stated the same about all must vax whether you have natural immunity or not. They are offering the exemptions, but no one is under the impression it is anything but a ruse, and all will be rejected.
Governor might have saved your exemption and given your sister legal legs....
https://www.newspressnow.com/news/l...cle_35fabdea-4cab-11ec-bf31-0bd9dbf01139.html

Under the law, signed Tuesday by Gov. Laura Kelly, employers cannot question an employee’s religious or medical exemption to a vaccine mandate.

1041 - 1060 of 1076 Posts